International Break Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

International Break Thread

I'm losing the will to live. A truly mind-numbingly awful game. However, trying hard not to be biased but the most hardworking players on the pitch are Ras and Walker.
Just as I wrote this another viscious kick on Ras.

Rashnaldo’s fluffed chance earlier.........a golden opportunity, set up for him by Sterling which he failed to convert, attempting to lob the keeper instead of striking the ball.

I thought he was,telling off quite lightly by Hoddle & co but I kept thinking “they wouldn’t have been so kind had that been Sterling”

I though the same Skoorb, same with Walker and the free kick. but also I think it was an attempt by Hoddle to get invited to the Stretford Old Toilet Christmas party with his praise of rashnaldo, even when he back-heeled it over for a goal-kick it got praise, it made you want to reach for the bucket.

The Kane magical quality in front of goal not the cross got all the praise, I just had a look and actually Tottingham have only played one significant game so far and that was Chelsea they lost 1-2 (Chelsea scored all the goals) beat Toons (promoted)0-2 Burnley (draw) Everton (piss poor)0-3 , Swansea (at Home 0-0), West Ham won 2-3 ( Spammers were bottom 3 at the time) Huddersfield (Promoted)0-4.

The fact is that Kane has actually only scored the same amount at Sergio in the league 6

That midfield pairing for England is atrocious, Stones would be more creative in there than either of them.

Buzz Lightyear - 5/10/2017 22:13

I though the same Skoorb, same with Walker and the free kick. but also I think it was an attempt by Hoddle to get invited to the Stretford Old Toilet Christmas party with his praise of rashnaldo, even when he back-heeled it over for a goal-kick it got praise, it made you want to reach for the bucket.

The Kane magical quality in front of goal not the cross got all the praise, I just had a look and actually Tottingham have only played one significant game so far and that was Chelsea they lost 1-2 (Chelsea scored all the goals) beat Toons (promoted)0-2 Burnley (draw) Everton (piss poor)0-3 , Swansea (at Home 0-0), West Ham won 2-3 ( Spammers were bottom 3 at the time) Huddersfield (Promoted)0-4.

The fact is that Kane has actually only scored the same amount at Sergio in the league 6

But apparently he can walk on water.

The fawning over Rashnaldo was vomit-inducing & the leeway he was given over that miss was jaw-dropping. There is no doubt in my mind that had Sterling executed the same lame showboating they would have eviscerated him.

There was one incident in the first half when he went to go past a Slovenian defender and essentially just ran into the guy, collapsed to the floor and was awarded a free kick. You would think he had executed a level of skill on a par with Messi or Neymar. Prior to that the commentator seemed incredulous that Sterling had failed to pass to Wonder Boy who was available on the wing. He can do no wrong it seems.

Bluedub - 5/10/2017 22:28

That midfield pairing for England is atrocious, Stones would be more creative in there than either of them.

Clueless and too slow, Stonsey was trying his best but when he went on a forage, he was looking round for movement from the others and there was none.

Kane is a really good striker, but not a Captain.

England were poor and as for Raheem, he does better out right than in the middle.

Ras was trying. He got dispossessed a few times either because he was given poor passes and was closed down quickly or had no options open (unlike at City).

I see the Spuds fans have been slagging off Walker :065: but seem to have omitted his pass to set up the winning goal for WonderMan Kane :033: