International Break Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

International Break Thread

Hearing Jesus is down after a knee-to-knee clash in the England Brasil game.
This could turn out to be a f*** of a night.

Unlucky, but you have to go down fighting and that is what Ireland did, but it exposed them, it is a shame that only England will go to Russia, when the fact is that all we're in with a shout of a WC place

Rising - 14/11/2017 21:27

Hearing Jesus is down after a knee-to-knee clash in the England Brasil game.
This could turn out to be a f*** of a night.

Magic spray, he was up, but may be sore in the morning, Sergio never lost consciousness and has been cleared by doctors to return to City to be assessed by our own Doctors.

Stones and walker played the full 90 mins, whilst no rag player did , not an easy game but once again Hoddle ignores the calm cool John Stones

Glad that all our guys seem to have gotten through an international break without injury. Hopefully the news about Sterlingand Delph will be positive as well.

Sadsign of the times when our overriding interest is whether our players return to the club intact.

As for Hoddle - you could bet the mortgage that if Stones played for Spurs he would be wetting his pants every time he was commentating

Also reports that Merlin may be not quite right. My total interest is for Man City, when countries play friendlies which I could not care less about that's all I worry about and our Captain is still out.

Stones, cool man with cool passing and played like a man with many more years of experience.
He will become one of the greatest players ever.

Anyone else getting almost exciting about England now there are players from Wests Ham and Brom, Leicester and Southampton playing for them? Ok, most of the team is made up of Spuds (plus Walker who is presumably still on their wavelength) but even so...