Interesting. Make of it what you will. | Vital Football

Interesting. Make of it what you will.

Common sense says it's

1. Complete behind closed doors.

2. Complete when safe. Postpone next season until this completed and add a break.

3.End now. Add points or not for the 4 clubs who have played a game less.

4. Adjust all clubs with average points per game so far achieved.

Any other outcome would be morally bankrupt and criminal. So that's what will happen.

Seriously; sack off the world cup. The idea of thousands of people congregating in a small space from virtually every country in the world is mental, even as far ahead as it is.

Sack off the Euros as well.

European club matches no away fans.

France have also ended their season now.

Clubs starting training again- why? To put pressure on the gov't/ruling body to be able to say 'we were all prepared to play' and put pressure on the gov't to make up the loss from broadcasters' income if they won't pay the full amount????.

Agree about getting rid of next time's World Cup- will Qatar pursue Blatter et al to get their bribe money back?

££££££££££££'s
Games in the Premiership will be played behind closed doors.

probably why nearly all prem clubs havnt furloughed their staff ,an agreement wi goverment to back prem to go back so they can earn money from advertising tv money and the likes, if they dont take money of goverment

The longer this goes on I'm afraid to say I can only see one outcome and that is this season is cancelled and considered null & void Europe wide.
Next season (whenever it starts) will begin with all teams in the same position as they were last August,

The longer this goes on I'm afraid to say I can only see one outcome and that is this season is cancelled and considered null & void Europe wide.
Next season (whenever it starts) will begin with all teams in the same position as they were last August,

IE all on zero? That's really rigt isn't it Finish this season. Re start it whenever safe to so do. Next season can f**k off till this one is done.

Then how is the Prem 'Prize' Money allocated ? No relegation ? No European Qualification (T V Monies included) ?

Then prepare for a total collapse of Football as we currently know it in Europe, with the UK affected most, given Prem Broadcasting rights.

Just can't see that working Biri.

There is another scheme, to work out the league positions, promotion, relegation etc. and that is to have it points per match but give a bias to the more recent results, so that teams like Watford who have had a turn around after changing a manager won't be punished for the earlier form.

Using this method it surprisingly give us the 5th place and if it was continued into the Championship, Wednesday's form since Christmas would most likely relegate them without any points deduction. For some unknown reason I quite like this idea

The domino's have begun to fall,France following Holland,it will work its way round to us.

They're always the first to fall...........

We'll see, I dont mind either way now - I think games behind closed doors will be pretty miserable. We've had a great return to the Prem which ended on a high.

Also it means Leeds will have bottled it.....AGAIN!!!

The domino's have begun to fall,France following Holland,it will work its way round to us.

Its like 1939 all over again... if we can survive the attack of the dirty Fokkers, then we can carry on regardless. We'll fight them on the Shoreham, we'll fight them in the South Stand and in the John Street. We will never surrender!!!!

Its like 1939 all over again... if we can survive the attack of the dirty Fokkers, then we can carry on regardless. We'll fight them on the Shoreham, we'll fight them in the South Stand and in the John Street. We will never surrender!!!!

Well we certainly have more bo****s than the cheese eating surrender monkeys. 75 years on and the w****s are still capitulating like a pack of cards. Thank f*** we are out of the Soviet European Collective run by the other wastes of space Belgium.

Common sense says it's

1. Complete behind closed doors.

2. Complete when safe. Postpone next season until this completed and add a break.

3.End now. Add points or not for the 4 clubs who have played a game less.

4. Adjust all clubs with average points per game so far achieved.

Any other outcome would be morally bankrupt and criminal. So that's what will happen.

Seriously; sack off the world cup. The idea of thousands of people congregating in a small space from virtually every country in the world is mental, even as far ahead as it is.

Sack off the Euros as well.

European club matches no away fans.

Finish the season now.
Go with 4. above.
Cancel the World Cup

IE all on zero? That's really rigt isn't it Finish this season. Re start it whenever safe to so do. Next season can f**k off till this one is done.

Exactly,
What would be the point of cancelling this season, starting another and maybe end up cancelling that as well.

Like my other half always says to me whilst the DIY projects are being done, "Why don't you finish what you started before starting something else"