Interesting facts | Vital Football

Interesting facts

Hampton

Vital Football Hero
In the animal kingdom Elephants, Hippos, Rhinos and Sloths can't jump.

Given the searing pace involved as well I am wondering if a sloth has been mugging us all off by masquerading as Leon Clarke for 3 months?

Why would any club sell there main striker and have no replacement lined up ........Knowing full well this mon was the best we have..... Before any one says we didnt have time thats garbage Said it would come back to haunt us Show some balls Cook eat some humble pie get Cole on the bench and Mcdonald and the you may be able to change a game for once with your subs

Why would any club sell there main striker and have no replacement lined up ..................

Because we were offered stupid money for him.

As for Cole and McDonald, I'm sorry, but given the state we're in, I just can't imagine the Manager being that pig headed as to not play them if he thought they were good enough, and showing it in training.

I may of course be wrong.

Why would any club sell there main striker and have no replacement lined up ........Knowing full well this mon was the best we have..... Before any one says we didnt have time thats garbage Said it would come back to haunt us Show some balls Cook eat some humble pie get Cole on the bench and Mcdonald and the you may be able to change a game for once with your subs
How many times will you bring up the same tedious question? We sold him because we were offered silly money for someone not good enough for the Championship! Simple really

It would be nice to let

As for Cole and McDonald, I'm sorry, but given the state we're in, I just can't imagine the Manager being that pig headed as to not play them if he thought they were good enough, and showing it in training.

It would be nice if he would say why he wont play them dont you think I know they were offered silly money but should have had a replacement lined up

As for Cole he was sent back from League 1 because he was not good enough, do you think he is the answer??

As for Cole he was sent back from League 1 because he was not good enough, do you think he is the answer??
Was he no good at Feetwood when we got him Sheff utd were after him in that window as well Truth is he was not a Cook signing was a sharp one and that is the reason why

False economy though when we go down given the drop in tv income, sponsorship, corporate hospitality, ticket sales etc. Sadly Royle never looked at the bigger picture of the implications of the sale.

........ I know they were offered silly money but should have had a replacement lined up

Then why ask the ruddy question ?!

As for any Manager coming out publicly and saying that his players aren't good enough ................ aye, that's a great idea. Even any potential sell-on value immediately plummets !

Then why ask the ruddy question ?!

As for any Manager coming out publicly and saying that his players aren't good enough ................ aye, that's a great idea. Even any potential sell-on value immediately plummets !
What did he say about the players last night

I can - see McMannaman on the bench when playing Byrne on the wing.

False economy though when we go down given the drop in tv income, sponsorship, corporate hospitality, ticket sales etc. Sadly Royle never looked at the bigger picture of the implications of the sale.

Grigg sale wasn't an issue we ripped Sunderland off for a player who wasnt going to score us the goals to keep us up - he wouldn't have done any better than Garner in our long ball side. The issue was we banked on Clarke reproducing his amazing Sheff U form and he's been just as useless as when we last had him. Wilder must be an amazing manager to have gotten so much out of him as he's utterly useless here.

Grigg sale wasn't an issue we ripped Sunderland off for a player who wasnt going to score us the goals to keep us up - he wouldn't have done any better than Garner in our long ball side. The issue was we banked on Clarke reproducing his amazing Sheff U form and he's been just as useless as when we last had him. Wilder must be an amazing manager to have gotten so much out of him as he's utterly useless here.

Don't disagree on the wilder bit. However if we reverted to the approach from earlier in the season - say at Stoke if you can remember that far back in our only away victory- then yesGrigg would have been an asset. As it is the only option once garner goes off is that useless donkey Clarke. We've also sicknote who we tried to say was a forward to dupe a few of the gullible when we signed him from Cardiff, despite being a winger.