Inter Milan vs Tottenham | Page 12 | Vital Football

Inter Milan vs Tottenham

We cannot have a cutting edge up front if the style of play we adopt is so negative. Only once Mouro came on did we really see a player wanting to take on and beat defenders and get the ball into the danger area. How many times did our players pass in triangles so the ball ended up where it started...in our half of the pitch...so the opposition can have a cup of tea and still get into defensive positions before the ball gets anywhere near their area. No wonder Harry is not firing...what opportunites apart from one obvious one was created for him. We are boring and negative to watch...I hate the current style of play we are adopting. Especially as our defenders cannot keep clean sheets either.

How many chances did we have ? Lamela was creating before Moura, Moura over played his chances instead of passing anyway.

I'm loathe to stick the knife into Poch after his first 3 defeats in a row.From the moment he joined as coach ,he hit the ground running & transformed us into a Champions League club,3 years in a row.He's done this with the smallest budget of any top 6 manager.We should support him now & the players who play their hearts out for him.We know who's to blame for the weaknesses in our squad, & it's not Poch.

First you slate Poch for not influencing the last few minutes with a plan then say the poor form of the players and lack of additions affected the result . Make your mind up. We looked safe until a worldie goal from nowhere then a defensive error from rusty players with not many minutes under the belts this season.
The only answer from you is get rich owners who only care about silver ware and will spend crazy money. Then get a Pep type manager. That's lazy and unrealistic, it's probably unsustainable and unsportsmanlike and unhelpful to the English game and development of youngsters. It would mean highly paid foreign players giving no chance to our homegrown youth and more erosion of the English game.

You wait for a chance to spew out your usual nonsense after a loss trying to back up your idealistic vision.

We already have very rich owners, it’s just that they spend crazy money on real estate rather than the football team. It’s not unrealistic to wish for owners who want a successful football team except that it cannot come true until ENIC decide to realise their real estate development profit and move on to the next suckers.

I am willing to accept that we cannot change anything with our comments on here but it is reasonable to speculate about the problems rather than making excuses for every loss.

Joe Lewis is getting on a bit. He might decide to cash in the Spurs part of his portfolio,if the crowd become discontented. Without us he doesn't have a club,only an empty new stadium.

I'm pleased to see that this nonsense about Tripps and Toby having a fight has been killed off once and for all..

Does anyone know where/who originated this story?

Easy target. No chance for the first and no protection for the second. I can't believe our poor performances and losses are being pinned on him .Davies, Dier, Eriksen , Kane, Sanchez and Moura, yes Moura because he went for glory again instead of passing.....are more culpable for the loss.
Easy target. No chance for the first and no protection for the second. I can't believe our poor performances and losses are being pinned on him .Davies, Dier, Eriksen , Kane, Sanchez and Moura, yes Moura because he went for glory again instead of passing.....are more culpable for the loss.
No No No Vorm is creating so much uncertainty in defence that is affecting the defensing mechanism. So he was not faulty for the first gaol should he not attempt to make spectacular shots ? good example is Daheya
Vorm drew no blame for the Watford goals. I don't need to defend him. A ratings site said he had no chance on either. The pool goals were ping pong pinball goal mouth scrambles which could have gone anywhere. The first Inter goal a worldie , the second defended very badly .

No No No his poor performance is affecting the dynamic of the defence no one is confident with him. When did he make a difficult save, De Gea and Lloris do that all the time. He should come out more than he does always routed to the goal. Please dont defend him Gaz would have been a better alternative, is ist a coincidence that we have lost 4 games under his watch includng
Taricco Worm was at fault for all four goals and especially both against Pool.
He was at fault again tonight for one when he yet again stayed on his line instead of coming for the ball near the edge of his area. As a 'keeper he is supposed to COMMAND his area not leave it to the defence to do his work for him.
the other goal if he were a better and more agile 'keeper there was a chance he could have saved that one too.
True he was left unguarded, but then it is his own fault for not taking the defence by the balls as he should do and tell them what he wants from them, not just leave them to their own devices..
You can see they have no confidence in him.
And as for the saves he made, all under no pressure and once again bread and butter for someone who is supposed to be a Prem 'keeper, but once he is under pressure then he flaps and goes to pieces.
I was so hoping he'd twist his ankle during the warm up so Gazzaniger had to play, and I still say he should be there instead of Worm, but we all know that isn't going to happen.
From the showing that Gazza gave when he DID play he far outshone anything Worm has done.
Poch keeps saying that it is in training that they have to impress him, but surely it should be down to performances on the pitch, and Gazza outperformed Worm.
Nick, yes he did come out twice, but as I said, the one time he NEEDED to come out to take command of his area and deal with a ball, which he had a clear path to, he didn't and it resulted in a goal. One reflex save doesn't make him a good 'keeper.

Spot on that is exactly what I think, it does not mean other players and the manager were not at fault but goal keeping is crucial for the whole dynamic of the team. Poch should have given Gaz a chance it is his fault

No No No Vorm is creating so much uncertainty in defence that is affecting the defensing mechanism. So he was not faulty for the first gaol should he not attempt to make spectacular shots ? good example is Daheya

No No No his poor performance is affecting the dynamic of the defence no one is confident with him. When did he make a difficult save, De Gea and Lloris do that all the time. He should come out more than he does always routed to the goal. Please dont defend him Gaz would have been a better alternative, is ist a coincidence that we have lost 4 games under his watch includng

Spot on that is exactly what I think, it does not mean other players and the manager were not at fault but goal keeping is crucial for the whole dynamic of the team. Poch should have given Gaz a chance it is his fault

Oh boy, the sign of a bad manager and a team who doesnt respond. I remembered Fergie said that when a defeat happen, must try to lock up everything and ensure no 2 in a row. But look at us....
Yes we have a thick and dumb manager he gets credits when players do well but to be brutally truthful he has hardly made a decision to affect positive results