Inter Milan vs Tottenham | Page 10 | Vital Football

Inter Milan vs Tottenham

Apparently TA and KT had a fight. That’s why they hit left out.

Not the best news (if true) - but really depends on why they did. Has anyone ever played for a team where someone didn't chin someone else? - passions run high, tackles go in hard etc etc. So again if true I would be interested in the reason

Vorm is way past his best. He shouldn't even be at the club. His style doesn't even fit the system.
Easy target. No chance for the first and no protection for the second. I can't believe our poor performances and losses are being pinned on him .Davies, Dier, Eriksen , Kane, Sanchez and Moura, yes Moura because he went for glory again instead of passing.....are more culpable for the loss.

I have not suggested Vorm is better than Hugo .

But you keep suggesting that none of the goals in the 3 game losing streak he has played in were down to him, which anyone watching just the Liverpool defeat would find frankly ridiculous.

Is that you Adrian , great show on Talksport BTW lol.

Easy target. No chance for the first and no protection for the second. I can't believe our poor performances and losses are being pinned on him .Davies, Dier, Eriksen , Kane, Sanchez and Moura, yes Moura because he went for glory again instead of passing.....are more culpable for the loss.

Not saying he is at fault today, just saying he isn't good enough. Way past it.

IMO he was pathetic against the scouse, but that's a different debate.

Not saying he is at fault today, just saying he isn't good enough. Way past it.

IMO he was pathetic against the scouse, but that's a different debate.

To be fair the first goal against pool was his only mistake in 3 games. The whole team stunk agaisnt pool as well.

End of the day its poch who keeps picking him so is he saying gazza is worse.

But you keep suggesting that none of the goals in the 3 game losing streak he has played in were down to him, which anyone watching just the Liverpool defeat would find frankly ridiculous.

Is that you Adrian , great show on Talksport BTW lol.

Vorm drew no blame for the Watford goals. I don't need to defend him. A ratings site said he had no chance on either. The pool goals were ping pong pinball goal mouth scrambles which could have gone anywhere. The first Inter goal a worldie , the second defended very badly .

Taricco Worm was at fault for all four goals and especially both against Pool.
He was at fault again tonight for one when he yet again stayed on his line instead of coming for the ball near the edge of his area. As a 'keeper he is supposed to COMMAND his area not leave it to the defence to do his work for him.
the other goal if he were a better and more agile 'keeper there was a chance he could have saved that one too.
True he was left unguarded, but then it is his own fault for not taking the defence by the balls as he should do and tell them what he wants from them, not just leave them to their own devices..
You can see they have no confidence in him.
And as for the saves he made, all under no pressure and once again bread and butter for someone who is supposed to be a Prem 'keeper, but once he is under pressure then he flaps and goes to pieces.
I was so hoping he'd twist his ankle during the warm up so Gazzaniger had to play, and I still say he should be there instead of Worm, but we all know that isn't going to happen.
From the showing that Gazza gave when he DID play he far outshone anything Worm has done.
Poch keeps saying that it is in training that they have to impress him, but surely it should be down to performances on the pitch, and Gazza outperformed Worm.
Nick, yes he did come out twice, but as I said, the one time he NEEDED to come out to take command of his area and deal with a ball, which he had a clear path to, he didn't and it resulted in a goal. One reflex save doesn't make him a good 'keeper.

Nick, I don't know what game you were watching, but Worm was totally at fault for both Watford goals, and his lack of command of his area and lack of command over his defence led to both goals tonight, so yes he was again at fault and again lost us the game.
There is a lot more to being a keeper than just stopping a ball going in the net and he doesn't have what it takes.
Look at how top class 'keepers talk to their defences,look how Peter Schmeichel used to work with his defence to get them and keep them in order and was always talking to them.

We did it again, sat back on a one goal lead after a while and expected to win instead of going all out for that second goal, they had two shots on target and scored from both we had numerous chances and could only score one.
kane looks like he has no confidence in front of goal hence trying to take it round the 'keeper instead of doing what he used to do and hit it first time into the net.
They get one goal then throw the kitchen sink at us and win.
Says a lot about our players' mentality.

I personally think this high press philosophy of Poch (a single minded approach) has come to an end. The key players are already knackered from a long summer of footy and are still expected to do all the running. Kane is constantly chasing shadows and also helping out with defending. Hardly any wonder there appears to be nothing left in his tank. Add to that, the season has only just started and with no additions to the squad, it's gonna be a very loooooong 9 months.

The other issue I have is that Poch keeps wanting young hungry players, primarily for their energy levels rather than the skill set. We need to focus more on technical elements than fitness. I read somewhere that Walker said that Pep focuses more on technical part in training than fitness. For all the fitness ingrained in to our lads, there is a serious shortage of technical ability.

Dier, is not a technically gifted player, neither are Winks and Davies. As much as Dier is always seen as a scapegoat, imo, Davies has been just as poor in his role and considering he had no WC and returned to training earlier, he contributes nothing to the team.

A lot of focus on Vorm because we keep conceding, but imo, lack of scoring is putting the rest of the team under pressure. Finally, it just does not look like a happy camp to me and it wouldn't surprise me if it stems from the TW issue. Not sure what to expect v Brighton, a game I'd have selected as a banker.

Testing times for Poch and he seems to be crumbling in front of the media.... not a good sign.

Rafas crap. I’d hate it if he were the manager. He’s done nothing at the barcodes. Give Pochettino a chance, we were winning the game despite having to change the team around. We have the away goal. Equalise at home and keep a clean sheet and we’re fine. We’ll have a better team next time.

Taricco Worm was at fault for all four goals and especially both against Pool.
He was at fault again tonight for one when he yet again stayed on his line instead of coming for the ball near the edge of his area. As a 'keeper he is supposed to COMMAND his area not leave it to the defence to do his work for him.
the other goal if he were a better and more agile 'keeper there was a chance he could have saved that one too.
True he was left unguarded, but then it is his own fault for not taking the defence by the balls as he should do and tell them what he wants from them, not just leave them to their own devices..
You can see they have no confidence in him.
And as for the saves he made, all under no pressure and once again bread and butter for someone who is supposed to be a Prem 'keeper, but once he is under pressure then he flaps and goes to pieces.
I was so hoping he'd twist his ankle during the warm up so Gazzaniger had to play, and I still say he should be there instead of Worm, but we all know that isn't going to happen.
From the showing that Gazza gave when he DID play he far outshone anything Worm has done.
Poch keeps saying that it is in training that they have to impress him, but surely it should be down to performances on the pitch, and Gazza outperformed Worm.
Nick, yes he did come out twice, but as I said, the one time he NEEDED to come out to take command of his area and deal with a ball, which he had a clear path to, he didn't and it resulted in a goal. One reflex save doesn't make him a good 'keeper.
I agree Vorm instils insecurity in defence, MOPO should have played Gaz instead I remember how good he was against Crustal Palace last year

I'm gutted at the result, however as Welsh says, it's not the end of the world as we have an away goal......however, Poch is a slow learner and pretty thick. All our inaction over the summer is coming to harvest. You can't field Vorm, Aurier, Dier, Demblele and a knackered out of form Kane and expect to win. Not in the Championship, PL or in Europe.

We have no depth, no real culture (which needs to come from the top), no on field leader and a legacy of being a soft touch. I'm not expecting much in any comps 18/19.

For that reason alone questions need to be asked of Poch. We've been treading water whilst everyone else has been focused on building on what they had last season, whilst our squad is tired of treading water and now falling apart.

No defeatist, just very sad we can't at least emulate last season.

Nick, I don't know what game you were watching, but Worm was totally at fault for both Watford goals, and his lack of command of his area and lack of command over his defence led to both goals tonight, so yes he was again at fault and again lost us the game.
There is a lot more to being a keeper than just stopping a ball going in the net and he doesn't have what it takes.
Look at how top class 'keepers talk to their defences,look how Peter Schmeichel used to work with his defence to get them and keep them in order and was always talking to them.

You are wrong, both bullet headers very well directed, the second just inside the post. Nothing to do with command. Our defenders fault if anyone.

Oh boy, the sign of a bad manager and a team who doesnt respond. I remembered Fergie said that when a defeat happen, must try to lock up everything and ensure no 2 in a row. But look at us....