Inter Milan vs Tottenham | Vital Football

Inter Milan vs Tottenham

muttley

Alert Team
Back to back league losses and some indifferent performances by some of our players. Will be interesting to see what is Poch's tactics for the kickoff to the CL campaign. He's got to be tempted to make 3 or 4 changes from the weekend.

As for Inter, they've started with 4 points from 4 games and are probably trying to figure out how to accommodate Nainggolan, Icardi, Perisic, Keita etc into the same side.

Hope everyone is ready to experience the dark arts of the Italian game once again?

Back to back league losses and some indifferent performances by some of our players. Will be interesting to see what is Poch's tactics for the kickoff to the CL campaign. He's got to be tempted to make 3 or 4 changes from the weekend.

As for Inter, they've started with 4 points from 4 games and are probably trying to figure out how to accommodate Nainggolan, Icardi, Perisic, Keita etc into the same side.

Hope everyone is ready to experience the dark arts of the Italian game once again?

I haven't checked - do we know who the ref is?

we have players who have traditionally played themselves into form like Eriksen and Kane who are nowhere near their best at the moment. Then you have the fact that some of our lot look like they need a rest, Kane included in that category again, Sonny, Dembele.

Then you have the players who need minutes but we don't necessarily trust to be in their best form either as they're probably rusty, like Wanyama, Winks. And players like Aurier, Llorente who might not be unfit, but we just don't really trust.

I really don't know what XI to start with. I'd be tempted to give starts to Winks and Wanyama, I wouldn't want Lucas to burn out as he's been our hardest working player so far this season, but I don't know whether we can really go on burning out Son either. Maybe go for:

------------Vorm
Aurier---Sanchez----Vertonghen---Davies
-----------Winks-----Wanyama-------
Lamela------Eriksen--------Lucas
-------------Llorente-------

Then Bring Son on for Lucas early-ish if we're in control, or Llorente if we need a goal.

I expect Poch will line it up differently however.

Sanchez, Wanyama, Lamela, Winks, Son are all set to start in my opinion.

There's five good players that could make a difference from the start compared to Saturday (winks aside).

Horrible k.o. time though!

I was going to suggest playing our strongest side but that ain't happening obviously. Going into a CL game without Lloris, Alli, Tripps and Toby does not inspire me . Add to that jaded players and out of form plus rusty returnees and it gets worse.

Maybe it's his indirect way of resting Kane from the next match. Let Harry save face by playing in the 'big one' whilst setting a precedent for resting knackered World Cup returnees with Harry next in line

Drop that fucking clown Vorm.

Lamela to start for me and son for Kane.

Resting Toby is a bit of an interesting choice. With the amount of football he's played over the last year, he should be fresh as a daisy. Surely, it's Vertonghen that needs to put his feet up.

And he the boss was prickly as F**k when questioned about it. Telling reporters "look up technical in the dictionary ". Something is seriously not right at Spurs. He is acting plain odd!

Maybe he should have been prickly with the board in the summer.

And he the boss was prickly as F**k when questioned about it. Telling reporters "look up technical in the dictionary ". Something is seriously not right at Spurs. He is acting plain odd!

Poch: “I don’t think we are realistic contenders in any competition”

He ain't lying but not a good thing for the players to hear. He is clearly pissed off we never strengthened the team.

If Toby is to sitout another CL game I'd be concerned we will look to sell him in Jan.

Poch: “I don’t think we are realistic contenders in any competition”

He ain't lying but not a good thing for the players to hear. He is clearly pissed off we never strengthened the team.

MP and the players should be pissed off and determined to prove themselves...at least they better be.