Insulting | Vital Football

Insulting

Rexn

Vital Champions League
Pardew speaks out:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/205324.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

What is insulting is how this regime has taken Newcastle supporters as mugs, how some cockney shit has put out bizarre formations, playing strikers on the wing, central midfielders on the wing, attacking midfielders at full back and on and on and on, how the "style" of football has been long ball shite and how we have all been lied to time and time again by the club's hierarchy. But that doesn't count, does it Pards?

You want insulting? Get us our joint worst home defeat since 1908 and our joint worst home margin against the Mackems over the last 100 years and tell us that criticism is heavy handed, that is genuinely insulting!

How they find it insulting is beyond me because surely if it wasn't true then it would be the team talk for the next game sorted already.

The more I read his interviews (I didn't even read all of it), the more I want us hammered. Seems really wrong, and very uncomfortable. I honestly cannot believe I was willing more goals in at the end of the Liverpool game. Liverpool, a team over the years I have despised more than the mackems (for obvious reasons). There was a time a 6-0 beating by Liverpool would have made me sick to my stomach. Now I really couldn't give a fuck

Insulting? fucking insulting? they're the ones who have put on the two worst home performances i've ever seen, and they feel insulted? FUCK OFF.

It really does defy belief, surprised by the claims maybe, unhappy about it ok, but insulted? Pardew really hasn't got a clue. How does he think the supporters feel, the pitch at SJP was sullied on saturday with that performance from a newcastle side taking place on it

Another one:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-boss-alan-pardew-insists-1866220?

You would think it is all about him. Didn't go to the last 2 home matches but you have to feel for those who actually paid to see us stuffed.

“no one will break my spirit.”

Who gives a shit about your spirit, Pardew? Serve up dross like this season's and it looks like there is no spirit to break.

On the plus side then, glass half full and all that, this Sat' and for the two games after, we should see a side out who are all together, know what is expected with spirits unbroken.
Bounce back I think it's called. When the going gets tough the real managers and players knuckle down, dig deep, earn their crust and repay the supporters.
I look forward to Parsnips response as the buck FIRMLY stops at his door.

Talk is cheap at SJP - if we weren't in the position we are in, there would be no need to speak because the football would be doing the talking. If they really want to protect themselves from criticism, stick a side on the pitch that gives a damn, that fans can be proud of. It's not rocket science.

0-3 and 0-6 in successive home games - at this stage of the season - is the thing that is way over the top, not the criticism of it.

I read something earlier that Pardew intended to spend more time attacking in order to protect the defence.

We've been saying that all season.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 3/5/2013 10:04

I read something earlier that Pardew intended to spend more time attacking in order to protect the defence.

We've been saying that all season.

Aye attacking the fans by the looks of it.