Inside Number 9 | Vital Football

Inside Number 9

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
The first episode of this series is football focused and as normal it's great. They also reference the biggest **** of a referee we ever had, bonus fan points if you can name him.

Hmm I think it's hard to argue there was a worse ref from a forest perspective so I am interested to find out ( what is inside number 9 by the way?)

Hmm I think it's hard to argue there was a worse ref from a forest perspective so I am interested to find out ( what is inside number 9 by the way?)

They're a series of one off plays on BBC2. 30 minutes long and usually very well written, dark comedies.

George Courtney was the official, every match he seemed to rule against us. Some fans took revenge against his car when we were away to Orient in the cup.

They're a series of one off plays on BBC2. 30 minutes long and usually very well written, dark comedies.

George Courtney was the official, every match he seemed to rule against us. Some fans took revenge against his car when we were away to Orient in the cup.
Ah, yes I remember him, I will see if I can watch it on the BBC app.

I almost always didn't like Clattenburg. Strange seeing as he's one of the most highly rated refs in this country, but then again, perhaps that says more about the standard of refs in this country........