Inside No 9 | Vital Football

Inside No 9

RotherhitheGill

Vital 1st Team Regular
BBC 2, last Monday, was about corruption in football. Did anyone watch it?

I thought it had some fantastic lines and the referee reminded me of someone very close to us at the end of season 1998/99.

Well worth watching on catch up :yes:

All previous series have been excellent in one way or the other. Weird but always thought provoking.

i didn’t see it, but will watch one evening this week,
The higher you go in football the more corruption there has been ,but that is an assumption, but for definite there was corruption in the 80s and 90s , with players and owners, I can’t say it’s the same today but with the influx of agents I would be amazed if it’s not.

It was absolutely hilarious. These writers are geniuses. I will always now associate the San Siro with this comedy.

Brilliant series but, as often is the case, you have to suspend disbelief.

You throw away your (gay) relationship and pension as well as your reputation, for the club you support and it could all have been for nothing if your club lost their own match !!

New series? Happy days! Will watch tonight. We are talking about the league of gentleman blokes? Not a documentary on 1950s very central strikers.

Very good. Just watched it. Hopefully not too close to L1 officials but nothing surprises any more!

Shame the program is not a genuine investigation into football corruption.

I am sure it is there and not in the odd instance.

It was absolutely hilarious. These writers are geniuses. I will always now associate the San Siro with this comedy.

This forums version of "when I was at the San Siro" is "I have blocked VG"!

I like this programme, but I lose track of which episodes I have seen and which ones I haven't. This was a really good episode though.