Injury update | Vital Football

Injury update

I'd rather have them both available than not. Our squad's thin enough as it is.

Berge's been a part of that right side which has at times been the only attacking strength of the team. His value's only going to depreciate sat on the sidelines, which is not good considering we may well not be able to afford to keep him in the Championship.

Ha ha - hope you're enjoying Xmas TT - we're back from Dubai - no idea why but glad to be home and looking forward to 2021 already.
Thought you were staying on but enjoy Christmas at home. Just had our last taste of Europe for a few days- tapas delivery and the Rioja is going down a treat.
Onto Italy for an Ameretto or two, a drop of Australian coffee liqueur and back to France for a splash of Cognac before a thirst quenching bottle of Theakstons and bed!

Thought you were staying on but enjoy Christmas at home. Just had our last taste of Europe for a few days- tapas delivery and the Rioja is going down a treat.
Onto Italy for an Ameretto or two, a drop of Australian coffee liqueur and back to France for a splash of Cognac before a thirst quenching bottle of Theakstons and bed!

No TBH we are actually back a couple of days early - just got spooked with the possibility of not getting home at all - and Dubai is the last place you would want to be with no job and not oodles of money. Had a lovely time but glad to be back and have sorted Xmas in an afternoon except that no turkey was found! Pork for us this year :eek:

So we'll barely see Berge play for us again. Excellent.

Not one of our big spends has been successful. Not even remotely.

cant believe ya stabbing baldock in the back like that ,whod have thought bigger blade my arse :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey up the fickle blade's stalking me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bogle's in the team,he's earned the chance to stay in the team in my opinion,if when George gets back in he'll have my support.it's what proper BLADES do.:yes: Have a luvly evening everyone. UTMPB

Hey up the fickle blade's stalking me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bogle's in the team,he's earned the chance to stay in the team in my opinion,if when George gets back in he'll have my support.it's what proper BLADES do.:yes: Have a luvly evening everyone. UTMPB
hahahahahahahaahhaahahahahah fuck me ive heard it all na,stalking you lay of me and ill lay off you meldrew. every little thing i put on here your straight on it with the direct name calling and personal insults. tha like a big kid. Mr united

hahahahahahahaahhaahahahahah fuck me ive heard it all na,stalking you lay of me and ill lay off you meldrew. every little thing i put on here your straight on it with the direct name calling and personal insults. tha like a big kid. Mr united
BIG TRUE BLADE if you don't mind Mr fickle Grayson Perry wannabe.:LOL: I see you've spelt personal right this time you thicko.:ROFLMAO: Brighton lose 1-0 at City.UTMPB

Surely the BIG news here is that JOC could be back for most of the second half of the season, what a lift that could be if there’s no issues. I thought he meant Jack Robinson but this is the main Blades media site isn’t it?

If we can cut the gap some by then his return both physical and psychologically will be an enormous boost and put a big bounce in everyones step.