Injuries , 20/21 | Vital Football

Injuries , 20/21

I thought that. Someone did say he was injured but there is know mention any where and I am looking. After reading what his agent said you start to think I know Jose likes a older more established player but even he would not be that stupid to sell Japhet
Jose is not going to sell Tanganga. He needs players like him as a good example for him to be able to turn to to say "look, I do bring through youth players". Just like McTominay at United.

Plus he just signed a new contract.

None of this is to say that he is being used as a political pawn, he has the potential too.

On Lo Celso, didn't he go on holiday with somebody who ended up catching covid? I'd imagine he too has tested positive.

Jose is not going to sell Tanganga. He needs players like him as a good example for him to be able to turn to to say "look, I do bring through youth players". Just like McTominay at United.

Plus he just signed a new contract.

None of this is to say that he is being used as a political pawn, he has the potential too.

I would prey he doesn't I have been saying Japhet should have been given more chances ages ago before last season. José may play Japhet this season but it won't be enough. Everyone could see how good Japhet was at CB but Jose played him RB ,lb then just not at all. He performed better than Dier yet Jose will pick the older player. We do not need another CB to replace vert as we have Japhet but Jose will look to sign one .

Could explain the Hughes links. But we really can't afford to lose Lo Celso. Our CM options are pretty average as it is.

If we lose Lo Celso and replace him with Hughes then we have truly fallen so far that we are not even mid table contenders . Hughes is a solid pro but has nothing special at all. Unless Jose thinks Dele is up to the job ,he is not. Swap lo Celso for Rabiot and hope he could handle the prem . I would be heart broken if we lost someone who is just showing his potential. I honestly thought though the was leaving but I thought to somewhere else .

It's possible that Jose has some of his players on a slightly different trajectory to match fitness than others. That would be implied with Tanganga, Sanchez, Gio and Ndombele. Perhaps he's saving them for the upcoming fixture congestion and needs them to be strong at the end of the season.

surely you'd still give em minutes...

Be absolutely gutted if we lost GLC. Maybe he wouldn't have kicked on this season but I just had this feeling that he was going to step up a gear or two.

surely you'd still give em minutes...

Be absolutely gutted if we lost GLC. Maybe he wouldn't have kicked on this season but I just had this feeling that he was going to step up a gear or two.

Losing GLC would be a disaster, and his non-appearance is ominous; I've heard two explanations; op and recovery still on-going, the second you don't want to know.

I'm assured that we are not going to sell him under any circumstances - which is agent speak for; unless we get a number that makes it impossible to reject, supposedly both RM and Barca are tracking him.

Could be a hairy time until the end of the window.

it's possible if he didn't step up beyond his form last season that losing him won't make much of a difference on our results as he isn't creating loads of goals and obvs isn't the best defensive midfielder we have... but losing him would make a huge difference as to whether we'd be watchable for fans.

Praying he's just about to make a full recovery from whatever injury/surgery he's had or he's quarantining and about to be available.

Did you see my DM Ex? Heard anything about that?

it's possible if he didn't step up beyond his form last season that losing him won't make much of a difference on our results as he isn't creating loads of goals and obvs isn't the best defensive midfielder we have... but losing him would make a huge difference as to whether we'd be watchable for fans.

Praying he's just about to make a full recovery from whatever injury/surgery he's had or he's quarantining and about to be available.

Did you see my DM Ex? Heard anything about that?

Sorry, I was away and decided only to look in when I returned - I spoke with a couple of people who know his agent well and it's clear he's actively looking for a return to the PL and it seems he's been putting up a package that would interest alot of clubs, but it could still be a hell of a gamble given his issues.

I don't know but now that we're out of the 'race' for Calum, it wouldn't surprise me to see us lift our interest, if at his best, he'd make an excellent impact sub, if he isn't it would remind me of Harry's gamble on Saha.

Sorry, I was away and decided only to look in when I returned - I spoke with a couple of people who know his agent well and it's clear he's actively looking for a return to the PL and it seems he's been putting up a package that would interest alot of clubs, but it could still be a hell of a gamble given his issues.

I don't know but now that we're out of the 'race' for Calum, it wouldn't surprise me to see us lift our interest, if at his best, he'd make an excellent impact sub, if he isn't it would remind me of Harry's gamble on Saha.
thanks... Yes know he's being touted about, but heard was something we were actively exploring.
Who are you talking about?

Losing GLC would be a disaster, and his non-appearance is ominous; I've heard two explanations; op and recovery still on-going, the second you don't want to know.

I'm assured that we are not going to sell him under any circumstances - which is agent speak for; unless we get a number that makes it impossible to reject, supposedly both RM and Barca are tracking him.

Could be a hairy time until the end of the window.

Barca is the one I heard . I was just hoping it's was talk but I heard Messi wanted last season and perhaps now he has had a U-turn. I concerned.

Tottenham Hotspur

MORE​

Player

Giovani Lo Celso
Lo celso
Reason

Thigh Injury

Further Detail

Sept 11: "Jose Mourinho will make a late decision on the fitness of Gio."

Potential Return

13/09/2020

Condition