Initiative Q | Page 3 | Vital Football

Initiative Q

Yeah I can see you as someone who signed up using my link, but its showing that you haven't referred anyone else.

Have you logged into your Initiative Q account? If people have signed up using your link you should have some actions on the dashboard to approve or decline them.

If you dont see that then I don't think they have signed up correctly.

Yeah just checked again and chicovilla is there and I've verified him. So I still have 4 invites left if anyone is planning on getting involved.

Cool. Yeah thats updated now.

I can only earn more Q's through secondary referrals now, but not until i reach No.41.

I have currently referred 19 and they have referred 17... so need another 5 secondary referrals before I start earning again.

I'm currently on Q164,158

Maybe I don't understand cryptocurrencies well enough but, having read the articles, I still don't really understand what it's all about. Still, $150k will be lovely.

It would certainly do, a nice stable payout...!

I've not referred anyone though, just signed up personally.

Ha, renowned for it deano!

Nah, just didn't look that deeply at it, was doing all the decorating etc along with work. :grinning:

I'm stuck on 164K Q's as none of the people I invited seem to want to invite anyone else. :(

I only get Q's for secondary referrals now so come on guys if you joined via my link, get sharing!!!

:thumbup:

I thought I was getting 100k but it turned out that I was just getting the potential to get 100k.

I got 25k in the end.

I'm still not sure how it works or how I can spend my 25k.

I'm stuck on 164K Q's as none of the people I invited seem to want to invite anyone else. :(

I only get Q's for secondary referrals now so come on guys if you joined via my link, get sharing!!!

:thumbup:

Completely forgot about this, sorry Deano. My time for gaining Qs has expired but I still have 5 invites. sending them out now