Initiative Q | Vital Football

Initiative Q

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.
The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.

The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here:

https://initiativeq.com/invite/rVZpJ7cTom

(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

Hoping Fear doesn't mind me posting this....

I have 8 invitations left, and I know he's on board too, so when I run out I'm sure he'll post his link too.

All you have to do is sign up (using your Facebook account, or just name & e-mail), and then either sit back or invite people yourself to maximise potential rewards.

It's a long term thing... Don't think they are expecting any transactions until 2022, but what have you got to lose just by signing up?

6 invites left if anybody wants one.

I know this sounds too good to be true, or a hoax, but it's not. These guys are experienced players.

it might turn out to be a load of crap, but if so what have you lost? Nowt.

What could you gain? Loadsa money!!!

6 invites left if anybody wants one.

I know this sounds too good to be true, or a hoax, but it's not. These guys are experienced players.

it might turn out to be a load of crap, but if so what have you lost? Nowt.

What could you gain? Loadsa money!!!

I've given it a go, Deano. Thanks. Like you say, you never know.

Oh if I have, when invites are out, let me know (and what to do) and I'll post mine up for others happily if I have accidentally nicked a spot.

Just approved you Mike, so you should be able to start inviting people yourself now, if you want to.

It's not a requirement though, but if you want to maximise your potential earnings then you can earn more the more people you get on board.

Cool, cheers Deano. I'll have a proper read later as I guessed I had registered without meaning to so I shut the window down lol Not even heard of this before seeing your post, so might be interesting.

I'll post my link up when you so you're full mate if anyone else is interested.

It's a bit of a pyramid scheme, but hey ho, it's free. Maybe something will come from it, maybe not. We will never know unless we try.

yeah it does sound pyramidy, but pyramid schemes usually ask people to part with cash, and then the cash is disbursed among the early adopters and the late comers get shafted.

With this, you don't have to invest anything, so nothing to lose.

Consider me reminded. Just approved you.

I've now got 154,056 Q's........

If it hits their target of each Q being worth $1... I'll be a very happy man.

If each Q only ends up being worth 1 cent, I'll still be a happy man.

If it all ends up being a pile of poop... hey I've not lost anything, apart from a reputation that was already crap anyway. lol