Ingerland

CM

Vital Champions League
Can see us going far with this lot ???

Attachments

• A8EC8AA3-3864-48F8-B0B6-E98E36406DA5.jpeg
    A8EC8AA3-3864-48F8-B0B6-E98E36406DA5.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
Sterling couldnt score in a brothel and second half Nigeria played them off the park basically England are shit

Unfortunately I was at a loose end this afternoon and endured the game.

As usual, the national set up is exposed for what it has always been and that being that the best players for most positions are ignored for players who feature for the top sides.

Far too often was a player like Shelvey being cried out for as not one player could pick out a long pass or play a ball into space.

I will watch the World Cup but England will be out in the second round.

I’ll second what TNMW said. Defence is crap (even Big Jamal is 10x what is there) and the midfield was crying for someone like Shelvey.

Never been a big fan of the national team but the way the squad is picked actually makes me want them to lose. They will of course and we’ll hear all the usual bollocks about how we have to be more like Spain, Germany and France who pick people on form. Then England will do exactly the same the next time.

Repeat every 2 years.

Friendliest are a waste of time apart from being a training exercise.
Probably the worse squad for years, nothing expected but are there that many really good sides in the World Cup?.
As usual we have as easy a draw as you can ask for so should get through the first round. The defence is poor and will probably stop any further progress.

Southgate was a shite club manager and he will be a shite national manager. As others have said no doubt they will be out after the group stages.