Indy 500 | Vital Football

Indy 500

Well he has just finished 3rd in an Indy Car race so you never know our Champions sticker may bring him luck. How cool would it be to have a car with Lincoln City on it win the Indianapolis 500.

Mind you he is on the front of row 9 of 12 so he will have to go some. But you never know in the Indy 500 it has been done and rain is forecast for some of the race.

Last edited:
What are the odds on Danny Cowley winning the Indy 500? ?
Good Luck Jack

He gave a really good interview on Five Live a couple of days ago describing how he got into the sport, run up to the race etc, and ended with his appreciation of the Cowleys and his love of Lincoln City ! Think he is from Bassingham.

He gave a really good interview on Five Live a couple of days ago describing how he got into the sport, run up to the race etc, and ended with his appreciation of the Cowleys and his love of Lincoln City ! Think he is from Bassingham.
Yes he is from Bassingham. His family own a fabrication business there

Could they build us a new stand, or at least a temporary one?

Good luck Jack.

Most of Jack’s money is from sponsorship at present, he’d have had a great chance at reaching F1 (after winning Formula 3) if he’d had comparable backing a few years ago. He often goes to see the imps when he’s back in the UK so hopefully he makes a few bob through winning indycar and decides to invest.

Normally wouldn't be on my radar, (not that far from me though). I'll have to watch now. Good luck to him!
Good chance of rain/thunderstorms this afternoon.

I was at school with a lad called Harvey. Same family, perhaps.