India v England T20 winter 2017 | Page 3 | Vital Football

India v England T20 winter 2017

Jos has really been out of sorts in this series.But to be honest Morgan aside nobody performed with the bat.

Yes I agree David but it's a hugely popular format worldwide and as it was an England XI out there I wanted us to win. Like it or loath it we are pretty good at T20 normally. Have won World Cup and recent World Cup finalists.

It's a bit of fun and can and does produce some drama. Of course it's not Test cricket, some of which stays in long term memory, and the matches are soon deleted from short term memory, which for me is also true of the 50 over game.
But there is an element of tactical skill to it and I admit I do enjoy it. I'll watch some of the IPL and T20 Blast (come on Notts) without treating it as more than entertainment.
3 ODI's against the Windies next month, then a couple of warm-up ODI's against Ireland early in May before a 3 match ODI series against South Africa around the Spring Bank Holiday. That leads us into the ODI Champions Trophy, to be held in the UK, where we are in a group with Australia, Bangladesh and New Zealand.
Then it's 3 T20's against South Africa before 'Proper' cricket against the same opponents returns for a 4 match series at Lords on July 6th. We'll have forgotten how to play it by then !