Incoming... | Vital Football

Incoming...

25 year old 6'3 winger.
Not especially prolific in front of goal....169 matches....19 goals but seemed to do well on loan at Hull in the first part of last season with 3 in 14.
I think that is probably the front line sorted now
Central midfield and goalkeeper (possibly a 2nd if Long goes on loan) also
Still need a couple at the back especially if injuries stay at the level they currently are

Anyway, welcome Hakeeb.

25 year old 6'3 winger.
Not especially prolific in front of goal....169 matches....19 goals but seemed to do well on loan at Hull in the first part of last season with 3 in 14.
Still need a couple at the back especially if injuries stay at the level they currently are

Anyway, welcome Hakeeb.

I’m dreaming but Eyoma on loan or permanent would be out of this world

25 year old 6'3 winger.

Anyway, welcome Hakeeb.

I think we need a older GK as back up just in case we need to rest the younger number 1.

if we have bishop too then it’s the defence that needs more bodies

Seems like a good profile of signing, big lad who might be able to nick the odd goal at the backpost too and play centrally. Wonder if we could see a narrow front three with him Hopper and Nlundulu