Incoming Transfer speculation | Page 56 | Vital Football

Incoming Transfer speculation

He’s gone back for surgery so won’t count now.
We can have five in any match day squad.
So far, Baggott and Laws and hopefully the Millwall striker plus Corbett from Posh.
I thought i read we were still paying his wages, regardless.

Has this been updated?

I don’t know but I’d doubt it if he’s gone back.
I think when Harris said that the injury was not budgeted for, he probably meant not accounted for in his plans and he now has the aggro of signing another keeper.

Would anyone who has been watching our preseason games like to hazard a guess at a starting eleven ( accepting that we may well get more players in over the next few days) ?

I don’t know but I’d doubt it if he’s gone back.
I think when Harris said that the injury was not budgeted for, he probably meant not accounted for in his plans and he now has the aggro of signing another keeper.

JET'S loan deal was paid for over two years. We were still paying for him 18 months after he went back.

NH comments to me suggest it's a deal that we're still going to have to pay for.

JET'S loan deal was paid for over two years. We were still paying for him 18 months after he went back.

NH comments to me suggest it's a deal that we're still going to have to pay for.
I wasn't aware of that Captain.
We took him on a two year loan agreement ?
Bloody hell.
Have you got a link to that or was it just internet chatter.

I wasn't aware of that Captain.
We took him on a two year loan agreement ?
Bloody hell.
Have you got a link to that or was it just internet chatter.

Not sure it's ever been revealed if it was a two year loan agreement but PS said at one of the fans forums we were paying for his loan over a two year period.

If it is a reoccurance of his injury from last season, NH can not complain about it restricting his budget as I thought I remembered that the reason he wanted a Director of Football was because they would look in to things like past fitness levels, mental attitudes, etc. of players, so they should have anticipated the risk.

After seeing Wright play I’d have him as first choice CB whatever system we employ
I'd go along with that and assumed as much, looked very solid next to Baggott and NH ha said he believes he can develope into a good centre half. There's still Max to come back so we have a capable three and good cover for a flat four.

I'd go along with that and assumed as much, looked very solid next to Baggott and NH ha said he believes he can develope into a good centre half. There's still Max to come back so we have a capable three and good cover for a flat four.
I’m really hoping we bring in Pierre, that would effectively solve our problems.