Inappropriate Covid 19 songs | Page 5 | Vital Football

Inappropriate Covid 19 songs

Cheers pal...one of these days I'll learn to do that.
When you're on youtube - or whatever site - just highlight the whole address line at the top, and copy & paste.

Simple ...................... the task,.........not you. ........... though then again .....;)

It looks like you've tried to type it in ........ you've got a couple of cock ups there. Don't know where you've got the additional ".be" from, and it should have the "watch?v=" but too

Here's what it should have looked like, but without the https:// .......... so it doesn't automatically link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWieNH-gUgU

Now, here's the link proper ....

1 in 10.....UB40

Nobody knows me
Even though I'm always there
A statistical reminder
Of a world that just dont care.

So go on then Daleks...let's hear who uve seen - 1st band/ group / singer n last band/ group / singer.

Mines were 1st & last were = The Stranglers (78) & Kraftwerk (2019)
Class Jock 👍 - can't beat that 😉
For me 1st Simple Minds (85) which was brilliant ! Last Little Mix (took my daughter so be kind !) music not so great visuals - awesome 🤣

Class Jock 👍 - can't beat that 😉
For me 1st Simple Minds (85) which was brilliant ! Last Little Mix (took my daughter so be kind !) music not so great visuals - awesome 🤣

Simple Minds.....excellent choice - seen them 20+ times n was supposed to be seeing them in August at Liverpool (meet n greet) if it still goes ahead. As to the Little Mix, forgiven seeing as u was being a 'top dad'.......

Go on I'll join in cos it might wind Ian up...1st, PJ Proby at the ABC Wigan with me dad and yes, he split his pants. Last must have been late 70s when I met the wife as she put a stop to most of my enjoyment ( and still is ). Bestest gigs...

Crusaders
Eagles
Santana
Yes
Uriah Heap...yes, and I can still hold my head up.

Oh shit ........

1st ........ Max Boyce (Oi Oi Oi) at Preston Guildhall ....77ish
1st "proper" ..... was either Tommy Hunt, or Pinkerton's Assorted colours at Park Hall (in the cabaret/disco, so not a full gig) ...... 80ish
1st "pure gig" ....... Sade at Blackpool Opera House ..... 86ish ....... courting Mrs Moonay
Last .......... Incognito at Ronnie Scotts. Should have seen Tony Momrelle at BoTW recently, but had to miss it as Mum in law was in hospital.

Simple Minds.....excellent choice - seen them 20+ times n was supposed to be seeing them in August at Liverpool (meet n greet) if it still goes ahead. As to the Little Mix, forgiven seeing as u was being a 'top dad'.......
Thanks Jock - was up in yr part of the world too - Glasgow Barrowlands just after Hogmany with not Mrs Hampton 🤣

Thanks Jock - was up in yr part of the world too - Glasgow Barrowlands just after Hogmany with not Mrs Hampton 🤣

Barrowlands.....used to be a dodgy part of Glasgow, with a very dubious market dealing in 'fenced' material n under the counter goods. Not been for many a year but heard its now alot more upmarket with the concert hall, bars etc.

So go on then Daleks...let's hear who uve seen - 1st band/ group / singer n last band/ group / singer.

Mines were 1st & last were = The Stranglers (78) & Kraftwerk (2019)

OK
I was meaning
A = Aswad
B = Babe Ruth
C = John Cooper Clark and so on - most fail at Z unless you are into Zevron, Zoot Money or ZZebra

But to accept your challenge
Oldest
Acts at Bickershaw - Country Joe McDonald, Flaming Groovies, Stackridge
or
Mud at Bolton Nevada or Supertramp in 1975 at Preston Guildhall
Latest
would have been Van Der Graaf Generator a few days ago, but cancelled because of the plague
Otherwise in March (and some may say this is a tribute act) EXTC - XTC's drummer and band playing his group's songs or TC&I, XTC's bassist and drummer and same band doing same
If above two not acceptable - Asian Dub Foundation

Last edited:
Go on I'll join in cos it might wind Ian up...1st, PJ Proby at the ABC Wigan with me dad and yes, he split his pants. Last must have been late 70s when I met the wife as she put a stop to most of my enjoyment ( and still is ). Bestest gigs...

Crusaders
Eagles
Santana
Yes
Uriah Heap...yes, and I can still hold my head up.
why?
Thought 'Hold Your Head Up' was Argent