In other news, MCFC are responsible for the decline in Jack Rodwell's career | Vital Football

In other news, MCFC are responsible for the decline in Jack Rodwell's career

fifthcolumnblue

Vital Football Legend
These idiots should really know better. :hit:

-----

Jack Rodwell's decline is a warning - English talent MUST choose playing over money, insists Peter Reid

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jack-rodwells-decline-warning-english-6812393

So, he hasn't been on the books since August of 2014, and played 23 games for Sunderland last season. But, it's our fault?

I don't suppose his dreadful injury record might have anything to do with his failure to reach dizzying heights?

If he was that good, and he's under a new English manager, at Sunderland and he still can't get a shirt, and he's not injured, doesn't that tell you something?

It does to me, as Everton were quick to sell, and wasn't in the queue to re sign him from City, and for a lot less than we signed him for..... makes you think don't it?

I wonde why he has singled out Rodwell, why not Silva or Aguero, Hart, SWP. Could go on, the point is Rodwell could stay fit long enough to trouble the starting lineup and City had done everything to get him fit, The Chairman specifically named Rodwell as a player for the future, but no matter if Jack had stayed or gone anywhere his fitness would be always in question, unless of course the Rags had come calling.

Never buy a player with a poor injury record, we did so with him and it did not work out for us and for him.

Rodwell’ decline eh?
He started on the downward slope before we took him, a mistake if ever there was one.

Wonder where Rodwell is now

Who?
winking0001.gif