Imps vs Swindon highlights | Vital Football

Imps vs Swindon highlights

As I suspected in real time, it looks like the initial contact for our penalty was outside the box.

I hated Akinde's run up to the penalty, just like Pogba for Man Utd last night! But it went in and that's all that matters, great to see him off the mark.

I think Bossie is my favourite player now. Goal was the icing on the cake of an awesome performance today.

The replay of their penalty resolved nothing, still don't know if it should have been or not.

Build up to our third goal is lovely.

Clinical finish from Greeny for the 4th. Choosing between him and Akinde is going to be a nice headache.

This from a Swindon supporter who's just got back from the match at Lincoln.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just got back and can add no more to what’s been said.

Taylor was dreadful - teams target him every game now. Not good enough for LB and not a hope in hell of making our midfield. It’s time to hang up his boots and concentrate on coaching. Getting a starting place just because he can take a decent free kick - but today his free kicks were awful - is nonsensical.

Now, I have to disagree with comments about Lincoln. I thought they were terrific - faster, stronger, more committed. I doubt we’ll play a better side all season.

Their fans deserve a lot of praise, too. Brilliant backing. You can see a club going somewhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good to no there's at least one fan of theirs that's given an honest opinion of the game today.

That made for happy watching! Akinde's penalty routine is not good for the nerves but who cares, it works.... Exquisitely worked buildups and the finishing is light years better than last year. Lovely calm takedown and finish from Greeny for the last one, he looked totally composed.

If this is a team just gelling after the transfer window, I am salivating at what the future holds. UTI!!!

Just signed up for ifollow got it sorted with help from the kids. Watched the highlights loved what i saw. Andrade looked so creative

Just signed up for ifollow got it sorted with help from the kids. Watched the highlights loved what i saw. Andrade looked so creative
Your gonna love it mate. I watched all last season & it was so good to see every game live. That said, i-Follow has its frustrations, but the good news is its improved from last year - they've sorted the commentary and we now get Hortin & Thommo, which is great. The only problems now relate to the video itself. There's only one camera and he sometimes follows the action a little too closely when it might be better to pan out a little to get the bigger picture, and the cameraman doesn't seem to know what to do when the action stops - like looking at a corner flag for 15 seconds! The worst bit from this season's first two games is that coverage didn't start until 3 minutes into the Northampton game and 10 minutes into yesterday's game, so I missed the penalty incident and Akinde's resulting penalty. I will be writing to i-Follow about this, and copying to the club as they don't see what's being streamed internationally. They want to be kept in the loop so its good to copy them into complaints (or good things). Despite the frustrations I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. ?UTMI.

I see from Twitter it's not a Lincoln thing other clubs were saying the same about missing the start

Having the radio commentary on the video stream is a huge improvement, and they have done very well to get the audio matched with the video too. They are from two different sources so that is not easy.

The late start of the streaming needs to be sorted, plus the video now cuts off too soon after the final whistle. If they can get back to starting the stream as last year - 10 minutes before kick off and continuing 10 minutes after - it will be a great service.

Your gonna love it mate. I watched all last season & it was so good to see every game live. That said, i-Follow has its frustrations, but the good news is its improved from last year - they've sorted the commentary and we now get Hortin & Thommo, which is great. The only problems now relate to the video itself. There's only one camera and he sometimes follows the action a little too closely when it might be better to pan out a little to get the bigger picture, and the cameraman doesn't seem to know what to do when the action stops - like looking at a corner flag for 15 seconds! The worst bit from this season's first two games is that coverage didn't start until 3 minutes into the Northampton game and 10 minutes into yesterday's game, so I missed the penalty incident and Akinde's resulting penalty. I will be writing to i-Follow about this, and copying to the club as they don't see what's being streamed internationally. They want to be kept in the loop so its good to copy them into complaints (or good things). Despite the frustrations I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. ?UTMI.
With iFollow can you watch it on multiple devices and smart tv's? Could I watch on my phone on the train for example?

With iFollow can you watch it on multiple devices and smart tv's? Could I watch on my phone on the train for example?
Think you can in theory. If you have a smart TV that does internet should be ok. Mind you, I have a Samsung smart TV and for some reason , although I can get on the site, it won't open the live match video. I just watch it on my desktop. Probably just me though - I'm a dinosaur!!!

Android Phone and Tablet didnt work for me last year.... the stream is jerky and unwatchable. Not tried it on Android yet this year so may be better.

A slightly different version of the highlights (shows a few extra goal attempts, but less build up)

With their pen, I initially thought - how can you get out of the way of that cannonball? But on second viewing, I think O'Connor knew what he was doing and was positioning his arms to block the shot. Hard one to call though