Imps To Take On PNE In FA Youth Cup 3rd Round | Page 6 | Vital Football

Imps To Take On PNE In FA Youth Cup 3rd Round

great effort, and dealt with their billy hamburger well in the second half.
roughan got one on the ankle, amazed they kept him on, he was doing a hopper impression for the last ten minutes.
liked the look of the left back [3] and makama [10].

Brooks had a good game in midfield too. A solid defensive performance, MA will be pleased to see that. For all their fancy dan football (© 2013 Worcester City FC), Preston didn't create many chances.

What I've seen of Makama in friendlies and today, in build and movement he reminds me a bit of Mick Harford.
thought he had good close control and balance. add a bit of Harford's aerial ability and bloodymindedness and we have a decent amount to work with there imo.

Some good names on that team sheet. I saw some of them play for Manchester City when I was at university there - Tommy Caton, Clive Wilson, Steve Kinsey, Andy May, and Alex Williams, one of the first black goalkeepers I can remember seeing. A very good youth team for the time.

Here's the team sheet for the Manchester City game. They had recently signed Steve McKenzie from Crystal Palace for £250,000 - a substantial fee at the time.

Apart from the obvious names in the Lincoln side that's a hell of a team for Man City with the likes of Alex Williams, Tommy Caton, Andy May and Gary Bennett in it as well as McKenzie.

Edit: Scotimp beat me to the punch there

Last edited: