Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture | Page 13 | Vital Football

Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture

Well done to the ones who got tickets . Feel for the club and fans on this such a tough call to be fair. I think no one would want to be in the boards shoes at present. Hopefully get to the final and more can go. Good luck to you all . Ju s t remember clive has done so much for a the club and i dont think there are any plans to let flights in from S A

We were unsuccessful - but went down to the club this lunchtime to renew our season tickets and we buy an adult ticket for the Missus but and had a present surprise in that it cost £32 rather than £300 plus because we had hardly used it last year - we had written that money off so really good of the club to reimburse us as we weren't expecting it.

Not too bothered about the semi as we can see it on SKY and if we get to Wembley then we might be given a dogs chance.

We were unsuccessful - but went down to the club this lunchtime to renew our season tickets and we buy an adult ticket for the Missus but and had a present surprise in that it cost £32 rather than £300 plus because we had hardly used it last year - we had written that money off so really good of the club to reimburse us as we weren't expecting it.

Not too bothered about the semi as we can see it on SKY and if we get to Wembley then we might be given a dogs chance.

Do you mean you hadn't checked your credit balance on ticketmaster?

It didn’t in anything I read

Nor anything I read. Because it was split into sections, I guess I won't be that far from my usual seat, but like it bloody matters? Being there is all that matters, and I am gutted for those that won't be there.

I saw some people have mentioned having a designated time for entering the ground but can’t see that anywhere on the mails I got.

Didn’t get a ticket, but pleased for everyone that did. Enjoy the match on Wednesday. Classy email/you tube from Clive Nates. I will have to stick to Sky with a brew.

Congrats to all who will be going...get behind the lads for the full 90...they deserve it after this season.

Now if the designated streamer could just drop the rest of us the link please. We'll keep it to ourselves

Can only assume I'm not going.

I didn't know what was supposed to be displayed on the ticketing site, so checked with Adam at the club via email, and was told I was on the database as having a ticket and just needed to be patient for everything to come through!

The staff have done a truly incredible job sorting the tickets and seating arrangements.