Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture | Page 10 | Vital Football

Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture

Thought that being a season ticket holder in the Selenity would mean if I was lucky enough to get a ticket that would be the stand where I would be seated. Sadly not....
Likewise, but I suppose being moved to CU4 will at least mean I won't be close to a pillar, although I may need to bring pillows and a blanket being out so late.

Money has been taken from my account but can't see anything about my seat on the ticket portal.

Some are moaning about where their seats are!
Entitled selfish bastards!
That's a bit pathetic. If it's such a bad seat, I'm sure they can give it up and there will be plenty willing to take it. I'm not a ST holder so never had a chance of a ticket, but would sit in the bike shed if I was offered a ticket there.

Last edited:
That's a bit pathetic. If it's such a bad seat, I'm sure they can give it up and there will be plenty willing to take it. I'm nit a ST holder so never had a chance of a ticket, but would sit in the bike shed if I was offered a ticket there.
If the toilets had a view of the pitch I'd be more than happy to have a seat there if I had to. Any view is better than no view.

My ticket has arrived and I didn't even enter the ballot.

Hahaha. Only joking. Congrats to those who've done it and commiserations to those who missed out. We'll all be there in spirit anyway and I'm sure the ones who are will do us proud. CMON U Imps.