Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture | Page 4 | Vital Football

Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture

You didn't dream it, we did have 6,300. However, a number requested full refunds, leaving somewhere between 4,100 and 4,300.

This ballot is for the 4,100 to 4,300 current season ticket holders.

Those who requested a full refund will have first refusal on a new season ticket for 2021-22.

Agree on the c4,000 figure but had we sold 6,300 in that Feb-Apr 2020 window?

The reason why is that c2k opted for a full refund for the 20/21 season and so are not included in the draw, which is only for credit or iFollow + credit holders.

Wembley is two stops on the Jubilee line for me, so would be particularly galling to miss out. Good luck on Friday.

Three stops for me! I'd be gutted also.

Amazed that they'd settle for basically the same number in a 10k stadium as an 80k arena with multiple entry and exit points specifically designed for efficient movement.

Agree on the c4,000 figure but had we sold 6,300 in that Feb-Apr 2020 window?
Not in the first window, but the final number would have been difficult to track after that. The early bird renewal window closed with over 4,000 sold, which was a new record. When it reopened for sales, they also invited fans to cancel, which some eventually did when it became clear there would be no fans allowed for the foreseeable future. The final number was indicated as 4,400, so the actual maximum probably fluctuated at any given time. Did it ever reach 6,300? Probably not.

6300 were sold for the 19/20 season
4100 are the ones who either ifolllow credit or credit on their ticketmaster account for the 20/21 season.
Everyone who bought a season ticket in the 19/20 season (6300)has the option to renew for 21/22.

I am applying for ballot / tickets and get the message saying I am ineligible to apply for tickets for this event - is this just me as I tick all the right boxes required to apply?

I am applying for ballot / tickets and get the message saying I am ineligible to apply for tickets for this event - is this just me as I tick all the right boxes required to apply?

Do you have a Ticketmaster account?

Did you go via the credit or iFollow + credit option or did you get a full refund on on your 21/21 ST?

Also are you either Legends Lounge or 1884 Lounge ST holder as above

Fingers, legs and 'vitals' crossed for success with my 'network' of 3. Pleasingly straightforward during progression (greyed out in turn those already processed) and showed a green ticked final screen after payment card details verified etc . But as usual confirmation e-mail came through (immediately) to Spam.