Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture | Page 2 | Vital Football

Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture

Just realised the Fair is on South Common which won't help as far, as car parking is concerned, but at least some buses will still be running afterwards compared to a 7:45 kick-off.

Good luck to all eligible and wanting on here.

Just looking ahead and I believe that they are allowing 22,000 at Wembley for the FA Cup Final so just perhaps those of us in the MyImps group could become eligible for that one.

Good luck to all eligible and wanting on here.

Just looking ahead and I believe that they are allowing 22,000 at Wembley for the FA Cup Final so just perhaps those of us in the MyImps group could become eligible for that one.

"If you are unsuccessful in the ballot, you will also receive an email from the Club. Whilst we understand there will undoubtedly be frustration, we aim to offset this by providing those who are unsuccessful priority, should the Club be fortunate enough to reach the Play-Off Final. Only those who apply and miss out will be given priority should the Club reach the Play-Off Final.

As it stands, we anticipate the ticket allocation to be in the region of 4,000 per team for the Play-Off Final."

As I don’t have a ST I won’t be involved, but the breakdown of the ballot sections is interesting. Appears that the Singing Section, block 7 aka 617 has its own mini ballot. Whilst I’m all for the best atmosphere possible, does seem to favour one group over the rest as it appears that they will have a higher chance of getting a ticket.

As I don’t have a ST I won’t be involved, but the breakdown of the ballot sections is interesting. Appears that the Singing Section, block 7 aka 617 has its own mini ballot. Whilst I’m all for the best atmosphere possible, does seem to favour one group over the rest as it appears that they will have a higher chance of getting a ticket.

Not at all. Exactly the same % chance as everyone else. Unless you can explain why not.

It says pro rata so the amount of tickets in their ballot will be relative to the number of people capable of entering their ballot

Dont think it does, if you do the maths.

WAG figures

3,145 is c31% of the the stadium capacity. Remember that the SW does not have any ST holders in it.

There is c4,100 ST holders (TBC) so there is c76% chance of being successful.

caveats: Do not know how many bubbles or bubble sizes being catered for. Or, how corporate sponsors ticket allocation is being worked.

3145 is about as good a we could've hoped for I think. How many 20/21 season ticket holders are there? 4100ish? You'd think most who want one will get one.
Think you will be right, be surprised for various reasons if more than 3145 apply. About 4300 ST holders. In two minds myself with all the restrictions imposed, but will probably be my only chance to see some of the current squad play.

Think you will be right, be surprised for various reasons if more than 3145 apply. About 4300 ST holders. In two minds myself with all the restrictions imposed, but will probably be my only chance to see some of the current squad play.
I thought we had about 6,000 ST holders, did I just dream up this figure