Imps retained/released list.... | Page 4 | Vital Football

Imps retained/released list....

Gutted that Harry's gone. Thanks for being part of some of our best years.

Think he had a lot to give. Would rather keep him over Howarth, Zak and Archibald.

Good luck Harry!

Absolutely baffling how Big 🍎 can rate these 3 ahead of Harry .... hope he doesn’t come back to haunt us 🙏🏼

That makes no-one left from the 2019 League 2 Championship winning team. Perhaps only MIke Hine left from the backroom staff as well?
That's a hefty change of personnel
I think the sports science department is the same (the Lukes), Damian Froggatt maybe, Tom Shaw if he’s still actually with us

Shocking decision to let Anderson go! Doesn't make any sense to me. If we'd been promoted then I could've understood but we're still in L1 he'd have been useful.

Yes, I'm in the disappointed Harry is going squad. Isn't he last of the players not signed by MA? I did wonder whether he was struggling with the after effects of covid, but maybe just didn't fit in to MA's plans. I think at some stage in the past Scotimp highlighted that Harry had played at three different levels for the club, but he was unique in that the projectory was upwards!! Thanks Harry

Imagine Ethan Ross may well sign up at Weymouth
Losing track but Grant must have been signed by DC

Good luck to Ethan Ross as well. Looked fine in the pre-season games but barely got a look in and will be remembered for that shocker in the Man City Pizza game.

Will end up in the National League I'd imagine

We probably need to hear an interview to get some more flesh on the bones around the intentions around the others. Hopefully Radio Lincs will do a FB live or something.
Anyway whoever takes over from MA might still sign Harry back.

Yes, I'm in the disappointed Harry is going squad. Isn't he last of the players not signed by MA? I did wonder whether he was struggling with the after effects of covid, but maybe just didn't fit in to MA's plans. I think at some stage in the past Scotimp highlighted that Harry had played at three different levels for the club, but he was unique in that the projectory was upwards!! Thanks Harry

Grant was signed by the Cowleys

I really dont think there are any surprises here and the list is what was expected at this moment in time. Spaces will need to be created to bring players in, so I would expect them to look to off load Archibald, Howarth, Zak & Melbourne one way or another.

Harry has been a great servant for the club but his ability has always been a bit limited IMO. He will have no problem in finding another club so best wishes to him.

Harry also had his own song