Imps retained/released list.... | Vital Football

Imps retained/released list....

Not quite, the club has to submit the retained list to the EFL by today. They don't have to make any external announcement at all, although most clubs do. Wigan didn't announce theirs for two weeks.

While we are waiting for the retained list I do hope Lewis gets to go home though. From experience this is a tough gig when you have family abroad.

At the moment I don't think he can until Holland add the UK to their safe list. Then he can.

I think that may be a little different for a non UK national passport holder.

As a Dutch National he is on the Dutch exemption list allowing him to enter the country, as long as his country of origin is within the EU/Shengen area, or is one of the countries on the Dutch safe list. The UK is not on this list, so my reading is that until it is, he cannot return to Holland.

As a Dutch National he is on the Dutch exemption list allowing him to enter the country, as long as his country of origin is within the EU/Shengen area, or is one of the countries on the Dutch safe list. The UK is not on this list, so my reading is that until it is, he cannot return to Holland.
When he does can he bring be back some Edam , Gouda and Maasdam. I’ve got the crackers

A little aside from the subject.
Just reading the Echo plauer ratings for the season.
Joe Walsh 8/10 and says "our best defender"
Eyoma 9/10