Important and Anti Ashley !! | Vital Football

Important and Anti Ashley !!

keggy_keagal

Vital Football Hero
Object today against Gallowgate development that stops St James Park ever expanding

As you may have seen elsewhere Ashley's plans for Strawberry place are moving along swiftly. It is absolutely vital that supporters, fans or whatever else you'd rather be called, lodge their objections. If this development goes ahead it will not only impinge on the club's future but also I believe make Ashley even more entrenched at the club as well as drastically alter the city's skyline.

To lodge those objections The Mag has more information here (https://www.themag.co.uk/2019/10/ad...t-james-park-ever-expanding-newcastle-united/) or email planning.control@newcastle.gov.uk including name and contact details and quoting ref: 2019/0879/01/DET.

Done.
Meanwhile Chi Onwurah & Corbyn are getting criticism from some fans for highlighting fatties running of the club,you couldn't fkn make it up.

there's something stopping me from signing this petition at the minute but I'm not exactly sure what...

in truth I reckon its because I feel like its someone else's fight now - why should I give a fuck ??

there's something stopping me from signing this petition at the minute but I'm not exactly sure what...

in truth I reckon its because I feel like its someone else's fight now - why should I give a fuck ??
Get it signed man,think of the young'uns that might benefit from any contribution we make now,no matter how small it seems or how deflated we feel.
Don't let that greedy spiteful twat deprive them of the joy we had.

If you don't give a fuck sign it anyway. It's a minute of your time, roughly the same time it would have taken you to post.

I admire the intentions but the extension was never, and is never gonna happen. The cost is prohibitive and the original idea was to move the ground ( in the same way as the Spuds have just done ) and the cost would have been less but objections were made by the "freemen of the city' in this case and that was it. I can sign it no problem but the fat fecker already has the money from the sale.

I admire the intentions but the extension was never, and is never gonna happen. The cost is prohibitive and the original idea was to move the ground ( in the same way as the Spuds have just done ) and the cost would have been less but objections were made by the "freemen of the city' in this case and that was it. I can sign it no problem but the fat fecker already has the money from the sale.
Many thousands of objections sends a much better message than hundreds Mac.
Our cities apathy is a massive victory for Ashley.

If you don't give a fuck sign it anyway. It's a minute of your time, roughly the same time it would have taken you to post.

Its not that I can't be bothered - I'm trying to decide whether I am genuinely opposed to the development or whether I think I would happily accept said development as a monument to the lack of fucks given by the attendees

Once Ashley has died or fucked off, the only thing to do to increase the ground is move anyway, for many reasons. St James' is falling to bits and it'll always be haunted by Ashley's spirit or what he's done with the association with it.

The plan that Mac is referring to in that the town moor move (not the one that the students and those doing the old petition pretended it was the hoppings bit, but the strip of cow land opposite the RVI) at the top of Leazes Park is the obvious choice. Wonders can be done with the land without affecting the lake and all the old statues etc. Could even have a museum and a nice park opening where the gallowgate is and in what will then be the shadow of the new student areas.

My lass was given a "Freeman of the city" & my 2 lads too because of her.
She's fighting them dinosaurs from within,it's the apathy that's killing the club as much as the clown at the helm.

Last edited:
Many thousands are lining his pockets already Pie. I sadly think it's not us that are apathetic.

They have been lining his pockets for a long time mac yet apathy is suddenly the new buzz word and it looks like a further 8-10 thousand have walked away from the SDA so far this season.

On top of that all the forums on the internet are struggling.

I wonder why so many are giving up now ?
Why this season ?

Mike and his chums must be patting each other on the back as well as their pockets.