IMP losion | Page 9 | Vital Football

IMP losion

This is one of the occasions when the performance is far more important than the result. It gives us a little hope that in League 2 with a new owner we can build on something. You only stop falling when we hit the bottom and that hasn't happened yet.
Really pleased that most of us seem to be on the same page about that performance today

He doest deserve what he got ?

How do you feel about him still coming back, he has had his say got the reaction he was seeking so why is he still here, I haven't seen ONE TIC on an opposition board gloating, even when we could, this fellow is classless and you ate blind.

I'm pretty sure I have said I thought you played OK, but I also know, having watched every single Lincoln City match this season, that City were poor. Why should I give Wigan any credit when I know just how poor we were?

I haven't come on here to stir anything, just share my opinion.
Mate, if you watch football, and yet don't accept that one of the reasons for your team playing poorly is the way the opposition played against them, then you're not really watching football.

I'm pretty sure I have said I thought you played OK, but I also know, having watched every single Lincoln City match this season, that City were poor. Why should I give Wigan any credit when I know just how poor we were?

Jules your doing yourself no favours unless of course your going back onto your own site & telling ur posters " I ain't half winding up that lot over on vital latics".....

why should I give Wigan any credit when I know how poor we were?..... if you don't want to give any credit to an opposition who are on their arse, have no manager, a decimated backroom staff, cobbled together loanees, youth & freebies who have barely had 2/3 games together yet gave you a decent game then fair enough but please don't keep harping on about it & just say sorry that's my thoughts & I'll leave you all to it. You'd have been seen as the better man but to keep coming back does just appear like gloating & ain't a good look.
All the best for the rest of your season & try to remember how the saying goes.... don't shit on those below you on the way up as they may see you on the way back down😉

Wigan the better team so far and the wind does not help.......quote from 1 of your members - (sine69).
At least some of your forum can acknowledge it, just a shame you can't. Oh n how your attitude differes on your forum, very much the 'this is my forum, oh look at me, me & me!!!! Not sure you'd last if you were running this forum with that attitude.

I am incredibly sorry if people think I haven't given Wigan the credit they deserve for their performance yesterday.

All I have done is say how poor I thought we were, and I have in fact said that I thought Wigan played OK.

I haven't come on here to wind people up, just share my opinion on the match.

I really hope you find a buyer that will treat your Football Club as it should be, and that you are able to move on from this hell as soon as possible. I really do.

Just been informed that some posts on this thread are being removed by members / guests & it's not by our Admin / The Fear.......surely this can't be right???

Just been informed that some posts on this thread are being removed by members / guests & it's not by our Admin / The Fear.......surely this can't be right???
It is being done by the editor of vital Lincoln, who some of our own on this board think is a nice guy who I have wronged.

I removed a post that contained a screenshot of a post I made on 100% Imps. A post, that has, in fact, been removed by myself after I made it.

I am sorry.

I removed a post that contained a screenshot of a post I made on 100% Imps. A post, that has, in fact, been removed by myself after I made it.

I am sorry.

Why was it removed & how have you got the authority to remove it from our site. As I don't know the context of removed posts then surely if they are abusive / threatening or unsuitable then a complaint to Vital Latics Admin (The Fear) is the correct way to go about things.
Is this no longer a free speech forum?

I am sorry.
Kinell mate .......just leave the bloody site alone.

For anyone thinking of criticising me for this post, please be aware that me, Jules and Jock gave exchanged 2 pages of PMs (initiated by Jules), so forgive me for thinking that it would be best all round for Jules to.put down his bloody shovel and simply return to his board ...... and leave ours intact.

Why was it removed & how have you got the authority to remove it from our site. As I don't know the context of removed posts then surely if they are abusive / threatening or unsuitable then a complaint to Vital Latics Admin (The Fear) is the correct way to go about things.
Is this no longer a free speech forum?
You have the screen shot now jock, it was him justifying what he was doing on here earlier on his own board, I wouldn't care but I was only posting it in response to Arthur_itis's dig at me for calling this fellow out.

Screenshot_20210220-231309_Google.jpg
REMOVE IT AGAIN, arthur this is the nice fellow you steamed into me to defend, he censoring our board, NOT HIS OWN - OURS

I wouldn't mind, but I'd be in bed if I hadn't been a wonderful husband, and stopped up with the wife to watch her favourite group on Sky Arts (bloody Depeche Mode !).

Having said that, the PMs helped pass the time.

I just hope we can make other teams play shite in remaining games, like we did to Lincoln today.

You have the screen shot now jock, it was him justifying what he was doing on here earlier on his own board, I wouldn't care but I was only posting it in response to Arthur_itis's dig at me for calling this fellow out.

Yep, screenshots don't look great nor do some of his replies....if I was you I'd message The Fear cos I'd not want to be responsible for anything untoward happening.

I wouldn't mind, but I'd be in bed if I hadn't been a wonderful husband, and stopped up with the wife to watch her favourite group on Sky Arts (bloody Depeche Mode !).

Having said that, the PMs helped pass the time.

I just hope we can make other teams play shite in remaining games, like we did to Lincoln today.

Me too monsieur Moonay...only a couple of tracks of theirs I like anol.... Enjoy the silence n Just can't get enough (Wigan Latics.....)

Edit...getting dirty looks from the missus whilst PM'ing & on here

Last edited: