Imaginary friends? | Vital Football

Imaginary friends?

Nah no imagineray freinds for me, all my freinds are real like MrT we go waaaaay back.

No however my 2nd son with bi-polar did. The friend was called Dihabs.. Yes I know. Always felt it strange as it wasn't a usual name. He was an imaginary friend up to age of about 8

No, but I did dream about the love of my life last night, no idea what her name was but she was very nice.

Was very disappointed to wake up this morning. :21:

I had an imaginary horse called "Paul" he used to follow me to school and I'd tether him to the railings. He would also canter alongside the car as we went on trips etc.

I sometime imagine i am my imaginary freinds imaginary freind we like to keep things fair.

ClivetheVillan - 22/9/2013 20:09

I sometime imagine i am my imaginary freinds imaginary freind we like to keep things fair.

Can you ask him if he has an imaginary spell checker :182:

thefacehead - 22/9/2013 20:21

ClivetheVillan - 22/9/2013 20:09

Can you ask him if he has an imaginary spell checker :182:

He said how rude of you to say this and you will be hearing from his lawyer, but take no notice its his time of the month me thinks he can be a right arse i tell ya :37:

I wonder what would happan if an imaginary freind tried to kill you or have it off with you, is this illegal or is there no rules for these sort?

ClivetheVillan - 22/9/2013 20:31

I wonder what would happan if an imaginary freind tried to kill you or have it off with you, is this illegal or is there no rules for these sort?

Yeah, there's rules for it Clive. They would certify you into Broadmoor :18:

kefkat - 22/9/2013 20:37

:22: I said if the imaginary freind attacked us etc not me :14:

ClivetheVillan - 22/9/2013 21:01

You would still end up in Broadmoor for blaming an imaginary friend for you/us being attacked Clive. I know it's not you attacking LOL :4:

kefkat - 22/9/2013 21:28

ClivetheVillan - 22/9/2013 21:01

You would still end up in Broadmoor for blaming an imaginary friend for you/us being attacked Clive. I know it's not you attacking LOL :4:

KK i was just joking

My mrs had an imaginary dog up to the age of 8 she used to pretend to take it for walks etc explains why she is the cuckoo she is today tbh im surprised i aint turned cuckoo myself living with a cuckoo, as these cuckoo's send you cuckoo over time :37: :33: