Im Very Worried. | Vital Football

Im Very Worried.

R

redimps1

Danny and Nicky were spotted at Grimesby v Sunderland last night surely we arent after a player from our black n white neighbours( or the mackams)?
????????

Batch was mediocre by the time he arrived at SB. He wasn't really good enough, but we got away with it.

Grimsby don't have a single player who would get in our team or even our squad, so no worries there. It is entirely possible Sunderland do, as they were in the PL a year ago.

Different times, different pitches, different set of circumstances, different era with every game a cup final. Every player from Murphy’s Mission deserve the plaudits in getting us back to the Football League as do DC & NC’s team, no difference.

That full back we got turned out ok in the end....Graham Taylor I think he was called ?

We all grew to love Batch but he had the odd howler of a game. Vaigly remember a miserable night away at Runcorn.

I can’t imagine Danny stopping in to watch Eastenders when he could be at a football match. Total professional.

We all grew to love Batch but he had the odd howler of a game. Vaigly remember a miserable night away at Runcorn.

He was awful at Runcorn - I bet they are still kicking themselves today that they only scored four. Couldn't have stopped a bus that night, let alone a football.

I doubt whether DC is checking Grimsby out at so early a stage - they have a relegation squad at the moment and will surely be bringing in some decent players at some point during the next two weeks. Their team will look very different by 4 August, and certainly by the time we play them. If it doesn't, they are in real trouble.

I’m sure Danny and Nickys knowledge of football players is something we’d struggle to comprehend. Players of all levels of ability, at all age groups and it’s just a case of “where is there a game on?” On any particular evening!

He was awful at Runcorn - I bet they are still kicking themselves today that they only scored four. Couldn't have stopped a bus that night, let alone a football.

I doubt whether DC is checking Grimsby out at so early a stage - they have a relegation squad at the moment and will surely be bringing in some decent players at some point during the next two weeks. Their team will look very different by 4 August, and certainly by the time we play them. If it doesn't, they are in real trouble.

Oh god, it was dreadful at at Runcorn...we had quite a number of bad away trips that season. As we were first club relegated into conference, it was like playing FA Cup 1st Rd every single place we visited. Oh well, we got out of it somehow!

Oh god, it was dreadful at at Runcorn...we had quite a number of bad away trips that season. As we were first club relegated into conference, it was like playing FA Cup 1st Rd every single place we visited. Oh well, we got out of it somehow!

In Batch's defence, the floodlights at Runcorn were terrible - it was a wonder anyone could see the ball, let alone stop it. They wouldn't be permitted now.