I'm stumped! | Vital Football

I'm stumped!

Hughes he bought Zaba and Vinnie for bargain prices and stole Tevez when really Sparkless had very little money to play with. his choices 2 out of the three are absolute City heroes and Tevez's goal scoring/games 115 games 58 goals a goal every 2 games and a thorn in the side of JoMU

Bobby Manc had money to play with and again David Silva Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero are imprinted on City's history books forever.

but Hughes pips Bobby just, because of the bargain basement buys and the added winding up the neighbours was such a joy

A toughie for sure but on reflection........I have to opt for Roberto Mancini. The impact those players have had over the length of time they have been at City coupled with the success which they brought in the FA Cup 2011 and then the first title in 44 years 2012.....

A real head scratcher that one 🙂 - fantastic to be able to have to debate it. After all our years in the footballing wilderness though it has been an absolute privilege and pleasure to witness the players which each of those managers have brought to MCFC. :clap:

A toughie for sure but on reflection........I have to opt for Roberto Mancini. The impact those players have had over the length of time they have been at City coupled with the success which they brought in the FA Cup 2011 and then the first title in 44 years 2012.....

A real head scratcher that one 🙂 - fantastic to be able to have to debate it. After all our years in the footballing wilderness though it has been an absolute privilege and pleasure to witness the players which each of those managers have brought to MCFC. :clap:
Well said, Skoorb. (y)