I'm Sorry--but | Vital Football

I'm Sorry--but

aussie1

Vital Squad Member
I'm sorry but I'm going to repeat a couple of my posts I made after the Gillingham game of Iast week.

1) Quality passes, quality crosses and quality shots lead to certain goals. Passing the ball backwards and forwards around midfield and the wings may look pretty but the game is all about getting that little white pill in the opposition net and keeping it out of your own. This dual centre back business is not working between the current two defenders and is of concern.
2) Husband has not got a suitable temperament to play as a centre back.

Last edited:
PHT messaged me yesterday every time Big Marv gets the ball he (PHT) gets nervous.
He is in danger of being labelled the new Cathcart - in that he has 1 crucial gaff per game.
What was he thinking for that corner?

Husband is a worry for me. We have had hard players in the past who knew how to tackle within the boundaries Husband is as subtle as a flying mallet. I agree with what others have said about the captaincy and I do question NCs decision making at times. Its quite evident, there is little leadership in midfield and none in defence. The sooner its sorted the better.

PHT messaged me yesterday every time Big Marv gets the ball he (PHT) gets nervous.
He is in danger of being labelled the new Cathcart - in that he has 1 crucial gaff per game.
What was he thinking for that corner?

God only knows. I was shaking my head too.