I’m not a fanatical red but wasn’t last night really refreshing? | Vital Football

I’m not a fanatical red but wasn’t last night really refreshing?

89spartans_12/03/77

Vital Squad Member
Caught about ten minutes of the Man Utd game in the whatever it’s called cup. Robbie savage mentioned man 21s were playing Lincoln, then rambled on that he thinks the class of 92 beat Lincoln in the youth cup that year. Lincoln were mentioned half a dozen times. What a great night.

No sorry, just can’t feel sympathy for Norfolk.All Man City fans deserve to be as miserable as absolutely possible.
No sympathy needed, another Con Govt won't affect me personally, its the most vulnerable in society who are struggling as it is that I'm concerned about .... how could folk let Toryboy get back in, in Lincoln? Shame on you :slap::censor::downer:

No sympathy needed, another Con Govt won't affect me personally, its the most vulnerable in society who are struggling as it is that I'm concerned about .... how could folk let Toryboy get back in, in Lincoln? Shame on you :slap::censor::downer:

I'm intrigued. Have you had some kind of damescene conversion because last time I checked you were a right-wing headbanger posting as "Aryan imp". Genuine question.