I’m Listening | Page 2 | Vital Football

I’m Listening

Dear Dr Crane

I have a dilemma ! I have supported my local soccer team for many years, trouble is I don’t like our current coach 😡 the thing is when we occasionally win I’m happy for the team but not so happy that the coach has extended his stay, can you offer any words of wisdom to help ease my troubled mind.

Dear Man with Dog

Try not to become entrenched in your thoughts and admit that from time to time your opinion might be wrong.

Hope this helps.

RTP

PS. let go of the hate as it only hurts yourself.

My diagnosis of your problem is that you're addicted to the comma " , ".
I think you're in urgent need of a full stop. Its not healthy stringing a very long sentence.
You are spot on ! I am to Grammar and Punctuation what PC ( in my opinion ) is to tactical awareness. I have an old O level in English language but sums and Geometry were more for me. Add to this that I had a secretary who would correct my poor English and here you find me. I would be interested to hear from anybody who has had similar issues, and who can advise on a good book to refresh my ageing mind and I am being serious.

Dear Man with Dog

Try not to become entrenched in your thoughts and admit that from time to time your opinion might be wrong.

Hope this helps.

RTP

PS. let go of the hate as it only hurts yourself.
Dear RTP

I am a deep thinker and tend to dwell on the things I care most about. I do not hate PC I just have zero respect for him as the manager of my football team, I think his antics and behavior in the technical area are dreadful and embarrassing to the club. Hoping for a good performance and 3 points on Saturday.

Thanks for listening.

MWD

Dear RTP

I am a deep thinker and tend to dwell on the things I care most about. I do not hate PC I just have zero respect for him as the manager of my football team, I think his antics and behavior in the technical area are dreadful and embarrassing to the club. Hoping for a good performance and 3 points on Saturday.

Thanks for listening.

MWD

Being an animal lover I'm more interested what the dog thinks. Ask him/ her what's going down. They have more nous than 95 % of the general public.

Being an animal lover I'm more interested what the dog thinks. Ask him/ her what's going down. They have more nous than 95 % of the general public.
He is an advocate of 442, He understands that footballing success relates to walks and Roast Chicken Dinners, He has eaten a lot of chum this year and walked 7 miles. He is thinking of putting himself up for adoption in the Anfield Area.

It was a mile for each victory, seriously he is fit and well has lots of walks and a good diet and generally has the life of a King. Not so good for all those poor animals in China never has been and never will.

I know, it causes me no end of distress to witness how thick ( or uncaring) some of these are. I'm sure a lot of these illnesses in China originate with the shit they eat...I mean a scorpion on a fucking stick...I ask you.

I know, it causes me no end of distress to witness how thick ( or uncaring) some of these are. I'm sure a lot of these illnesses in China originate with the shit they eat...I mean a scorpion on a fucking stick...I ask you.
And bat soup !
Makes a wigan kebab seem "normal" 🤣