Im dismayed again | Vital Football

Im dismayed again

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
I spend all this money on motorised satellites & the official Forest web site is advertising that you can watch tonight’s game on the owd World Wide Web.

The official site should stick to healing crystals, the melting point of steel beams, making America great again & storming Area 51. As well as interesting & useful Portuguese phrases.

Team for tonight

Attachments

• 845CDA4B-D132-424F-8708-414D1E19695B.jpeg
    845CDA4B-D132-424F-8708-414D1E19695B.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 4
I spend all this money on motorised satellites & the official Forest web site is advertising that you can watch tonight’s game on the owd World Wide Web.

The official site should stick to healing crystals, the melting point of steel beams, making America great again & storming Area 51. As well as interesting & useful Portuguese phrases.
Where is the link to watch it ?

Maybe a a few more soft drinks before during and after the game? Speak to spaz he’ll get you a nice organic kale mixer that’s more effective than morphine & chemotherapy.

Oh youre a funny one. Actually my mate literally has just had the all clear after having a brain tumour pulled from his head and chucking our crappy organics down his neck for 2 months. Fact. And yes he refused chemo cos he can think for himself and its likley would have finished him off for sure.
Besides, being organic doesnt make it non medical, I can apply for a medical license tomorrow if I choose to

Have you got owt for eczema chap? Ive got a bit flared up on my arm after using tattoo goo and its as itchy as fuckery