Im dismayed again | Vital Football

Im dismayed again

paz1967

Vital Football Legend
Yeahh i know, Im always moaning about our commercial activity and sponsors but an online pharmacy? Really?
I half work in the health/wellbeing sector tho strictly on the organic side where hopefully people find us because they are also organically minded? Or have I got it very wrong and people are happy about associating ourselves with opioid peddlars so long as it raises funds? Maybe Im just a green freak and have a narrow mind?

Yeahh i know, Im always moaning about our commercial activity and sponsors but an online pharmacy? Really?
I half work in the health/wellbeing sector tho strictly on the organic side where hopefully people find us because they are also organically minded? Or have I got it very wrong and people are happy about associating ourselves with opioid peddlars so long as it raises funds? Maybe Im just a green freak and have a narrow mind?

Show us the money.

Opioid Peddlars? It's an online pharmacy.

I can't imagine that there are that many firms wanting to sponsor a second division football team.

The majority of teams are sponsored by online betting companies or derivatives.

Not a fan of either, big pharma or the big mumbo jumbo either.

Let's see if we can find anything else to moan about.
Unbelievable.:shake:

lol it dont matter where you peddle your shit man, its still shit

They deliver (very efficiently) my 88 year old Aunty's high blood pressure tablets & asthma medication!?

You must have a different kind of need/experience!

Last edited:
I'm less concerned who it is (at least it's not the usual bookies or pay day lenders) but I do think all these sponsors crammed on the shirt is tacky.

Unfortunately it's a neccesssary evil with FFP.

Given the extortionate amount players are paid, we need revenue!

yeah just stupid doctors & pharmacists with their research, facts & evidence. Let’s listen anti vaxxers, the flat earth society, Donald Trump & meths drinkers about the power of prayer, healing crystals & organic remedies.

:rofl:

The planets must have alligned, I agree.

I think that England has just fell back into 1983 somehow, Its just strange how half of you just miss the point but seemingly for several different reasons and even talk as tho those who prescribe to the 'use organic stuff' are less trustworthy than a pharmaceutical company that is 100% driven by profit :)

I think that England has just fell back into 1983 somehow, Its just strange how half of you just miss the point but seemingly for several different reasons and even talk as tho those who prescribe to the 'use organic stuff' are less trustworthy than a pharmaceutical company that is 100% driven by profit :)

Ok I’ll bite. They are also driven by regulations & research. While some people may have a point about some organic things if I or one of my family was ill I’ll stick with good old fashioned profit driven medicine rather than things that are at best an aide & more likely a placebo.

Look at the recent measles outbreaks in America that is precisely because idiots & I use that term advisedly aren’t having their children vaccinated because they are idiots who believe snake oil salesmen.

I don't mind the extra sponsors on the shirts actually . Reminds me of a lot of the
French ligue 1 kits that look pretty good.