I'm Brian and so's my wife | Vital Football

I'm Brian and so's my wife

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
V

Villan Of The North

The now immortal words uttered by actor Terence Bayler in Monty Python's Life of Brian. There is an old Norwegian expression that says that the healthy have many wishes but the sick have just one, to become healthy. I'm not actually sick in any significant way, I have friends with chronic brain diseases, cancer, high blood pressure and many other physical ailments, not to mention those with psychological problems, bi-polar disorder, depression and the like so my mild episodes of asthma, eczema and general lack of fitness resulting in, what internet figures tell me is, obesity seem to pale into insignificance in comparison.

To continue reading:- http://idontquitefit.blogspot.no/2013/11/im-brian-and-sos-my-wife.html

My latest blog post.

Maybe just the way i am, but the good people in life always seem to get trouble or reallife battles to go through, im not saying all healthy folk are bad lol more so the little shits that run round our estate pinching you bins lol smashing you car windows grrrr or the tool next door to me shouting all the time even at his mrs calling her a fat ba*tad and at the kids tried to at me but these breeds just seem to go through life causing upset and stress and its ok they are healthy enough to bother folk, whereas the ones who have real battles to deal with have to endure these mindless vermin on top of lifes challanges it really grinds my gears, does my head in.

Maybe its just my lifes experiances but the sh*t in life seem to multiply and be immune to illness's might just be my thinking as i said.

Clive, click the link and you will see that the post is about much more than personal health issues. lol

It was a good thought provoking read into how much life has change VOTN. Thank you for posting it

A title to get the python fans in, and then nothing. "This could easily become an esoteric, self indulgent ramble" mission accomplished.

JamTomorrow - 5/11/2013 17:28

A title to get the python fans in, and then nothing. "This could easily become an esoteric, self indulgent ramble" mission accomplished.

So don't read it. I'm not in the comedy business, I was just utilising a well know phrase about what people want in life. Sorry to disappoint but most things do seem to disappoint you from what I read on here. I'm so glad I live my life and not yours.