Im Bored ! New managers/coach! After the Cowleys depart in 2022! | Vital Football

Im Bored ! New managers/coach! After the Cowleys depart in 2022!

R

redimps1

Its late i know!
How about a combination of Nathan Arnold and Jamie Mccombe as our management / coaching couple after the sad departure of Danny and Nicky?
(Especially after Sir Gareth blotting his copybook with a negative 90minutes at the bank recently)

When we are so disparaging about signing players who supposedly haven't performed at a high enough level previously, why do we suddenly think that being a good bloke is the right qualification to become manager. The ability to manage successfully over a long period of time requires individuals to have a range of qualities and skills which, only come with experience, I only have to say Allan Clark and Chris Sutton to prove my point that without coaching and organisational acumen even top league players more often than not will fail. When the Cowley's do leave we will have a template to measure potential successors against and that should make the selection of the right people easier.

The Boston manager seems to have made a good start. Probably be with another club by 2022 but a possibility?

Atm I would have the Boreham Wood manager and harry kewelll on the succession list. Crawley out-thought us and played some great football at their place.

When the Cowleys leave, we will hopefully be in a pretty unique position for us in being able to spend money (possible compo) and approach managers already in a job and doing well instead of sifting through unemployed and untested cv's. For me, it definitely won't be the time to take a gamble, we would want someone who can immediately build on the platform the Cowleys have created, Arnold and Mccombe would be a hugh risk.

Its late i know!
How about a combination of Nathan Arnold and Jamie Mccombe as our management / coaching couple after the sad departure of Danny and Nicky?
(Especially after Sir Gareth blotting his copybook with a negative 90minutes at the bank recently)

Sir Gareth didn't blot his copy book with me. It was a masterclass in the execution of tactics. Brilliant management. What he has done with a severely limited budget is nothing short of immense.

When the Cowleys leave, we will hopefully be in a pretty unique position for us in being able to spend money (possible compo) and approach managers already in a job and doing well instead of sifting through unemployed and untested cv's. For me, it definitely won't be the time to take a gamble, we would want someone who can immediately build on the platform the Cowleys have created, Arnold and Mccombe would be a hugh risk.
When did High Risk manage us?

You can tell it's the summer!!...........Looking four years hence we will obviously have to take into consideration who will be Championship level ( wishful thinking) so the current Boston management might not be the best option.

I think we are only one of the two or three teams Neil Warnock has never managed or possibly Harry Redknapp will fancy a return to football at the age of 90 ish..............obviously for Redknapp that will complete his full circle of management as his first game in charge of Bournemouth was at Sincil Bank..........a close run game if memory serves!!!

We should (and I am sure our new dynamic board is) be planning ahead now and we should be looking downwards at who are the next Cowleys. We should then track them all and when the time comes, have a priority list and go down it until we snag our man or woman.