I'm a Celebrity...... | Page 2 | Vital Football

I'm a Celebrity......

Joey Essex has made me feel better about myself and clever lol I can tell the time on a clock face he can't woohoo yeah cheers Joey thought my brain was dumb our kid ;)

ClivetheVillan - 20/11/2013 07:19

Joey Essex has made me feel better about myself and clever lol I can tell the time on a clock face he can't woohoo yeah cheers Joey thought my brain was dumb our kid ;)

His claim to fame is that he is stupid. This is why I hate TV.

In all seriousness this telling the time thing is worrying, allegedly they don't teach this in schools anymore. One of the women i work with was telling me how her son had his friend round the other day, they are 13 and the friend was wearing a watch and she asked him for the time and he just showed her the watch and refused to tell her the time. Kinda defeats the object of a watch but i think its fairly worrying that people aren't being told how to tell the time correctly.

I learnt how to read a clock when I was at school and that Joey Essex guy is older than me, hes just thick as shit. A quick google search "tell the time" results came up for key stage 1 and key stage 2 so clearly they do teach it at school.

david-avfc - 20/11/2013 19:08

I learnt how to read a clock when I was at school and that Joey Essex guy is older than me, hes just thick as shit. A quick google search "tell the time" results came up for key stage 1 and key stage 2 so clearly they do teach it at school.

Yeah he is thick as shit, i know that.

Funny how so many kids these days can't tell the time if its being taught properly and in depth at school.

Seriously? People don't know how to tell the time?

What IS the world coming to!?

:21:

Ha that dick is hilarious!! He was worried that tiny crabs would cut his hair! You couldn't make it up!

I learnt to tell the time watching Playschool.

Floella Benjamin and Brian Cant. Legends of childrens television.

i refuse to watch this shit... because of the very comments above. Is it really true someone couldn't tell the time? or was he just putting it on?

They should rename this the Joey Essex show, the guy is complete and utter comedy gold.

I'm losing count of the amount of times I've cracked up at one of his 1 liners now.

"I'm sic at counting. I used to count all the time"

Guy is a legend.

I used to proper hate him to. I've got a bit of an irrational hatred against his type. You know the proper wastes of sperm who are thick as pig shit and offer nothing to society, but the more I see him, I just can't help but laugh. he's hillarious.

I can't believe he has lived so long though. You'd have thought natural selection would have finished him off by now.

I'd never heard of him before Sunday, but I think he's great telly as well. Teh others reaction and commentary of him makes it even funnier - especially laila and Steve in the camp, and ant and dec's comments have had me belly laughing.

Talking about it at work, everyone is watching it and really enjoying this year.

It's so much better this year because people are going for it with the tasks. Last year was really frustrating for everyone I think, when helen Flanagan was refusing to even try anything. So far this year the two head to head tasks between Essex and Matthew Wright have been brilliant - and the other little trials have been great too IMO.

Agreed. When I saw the line up I really wasn't going to bother, but ended up working away on Monday and nothing better to watch, so watched it and was pissin myself.

I've never seen TOWIE, but I've seen Joey Essex many times on Celebrity Juice, and he's always great value on that too. Keith Lemon just gives him simple takss or questions and knows it will produce a comedy outcome.

Whoever knew being so thick could be so funny.

sirdennis - 20/11/2013 21:43

I learnt to tell the time watching Playschool.

Floella Benjamin and Brian Cant. Legends of childrens television.

Those were the days!

Been pissin myself at this celebrity myself tbh, that David chose Marshmellows over cheese and biscuits i was crying with laughter really hard, poor Steve Davis said go for chees and biscuits but that David fella turned around and said ''Steve don't be so selfish we got to think of the others'' LOL and when he got back they all wanted the bloody cheese and biscuits ffs PMSL

Well, aside the cock and bollock eating and lagoon bikini bathing that we all really watch it for: the show brought up it's first camp based talking point in our house last night.

That Lucy bird off emmerdale farm kicked off on Amy willerton because she enters beauty pagents, has forged a career solely based on her looks and apparently 'causes distress and even illness to young women trying to emmulate her.'

Bearing in mind Lucy has got fake tits and looks like she applies make up with a trowl - this amy is totally natural, and didnt once raise to the torment and slagging off instigated by a woman older and supposedly wiser than her.

So, Rebecca Adlington is listening in, getting all hot and bothered because she's got a big bugle and has some sort of paranoia about it, and goes off crying. Laila (who i'd liked until this point) follows her into the bog and tells her 'you're better than her!'

WTF is all that about? This Amy bird has done nowt wrong and is getting slated left right and centre. Then, the typical british voters have Amy doing the next trial - showing what side they are taking. Bellends.

There we go, rant over.

For the record, my missus agreed with me - that Amy was the innocent party and has been given a rough deal.

I need to get a life.

Completely agree Jim, I felt sorry for Amy.

What do they want? For her to gorge on KFC and smoke 50 a day just to make them feel better about themselves?

Get a fcuking grip. You may well look like the back end of a crashed bus but you are an Olympian and should just be proud of what you're good at.

You don't hear Amy crying that she's no good at sport and people like Rebbeca make her feel inadequate.

Gets on my tits. She seems a nice down to earth girl. Just coz she's hot and has a nice body doesn't mean you can blame her for your own insecurities.

Women are dumb as fcuk in general as last night proved.

Yeah spot on Dean.

Also, Adlington was swooning so much over Westlife hearthrob Kian Egan it was making me feel sick. Just staring at him and dribbling then saying how dumbstruck she was by him.

I'd argue that there are people within the camp that offer so much more conversation wise, who' have more in common with her, so why was she so interested in him?

I feel sympathy for Rebecca tbh She has been tormented remember by people and bullied about her looks, she wasn't looking for sympathy nor upset at being jelous of Amy (who has done nothing wrong i agree) but i was bullied at high school for a few years (til i battered the bas*tad when i flipped hehe) and things can trigger off memories and rebecca being a woman i can understand about how upset she gets i feel for her and i luv the girl to bits i hope she wins it, but as for her off Emmerdale she seemed to me to be having a dig at Amy out of jeoulsey aswell,

I ust wish they would all get there bazooka's out and have a bazooka fight with baby oil involved, then we would see who is the big tit!

shit the bed clive you had me worried halfway through that post our kid.

Thank god you clawed it back in the final sentence!! :17: