illegal rave Bath. | Vital Football

illegal rave Bath.

Premier 1

Vital Football Legend
What’s this all about 3000 people at a rave and the Police stand and watch......
Did you go Bear ?

Would have done but for Covid, Prem. There are still too many Covidiots who selfishly endanger everybody's health. The police make operational decisions taking everything into account. I would expect them to follow it up by nabbing the organisers and throwing the book at them.

Strange times we are living through Bear,could have done with Boris,s water canon perhaps then again perhaps not.......

Would have done but for Covid, Prem. There are still too many Covidiots who selfishly endanger everybody's health. The police make operational decisions taking everything into account. I would expect them to follow it up by nabbing the organisers and throwing the book at them.
Is it time to curtail festivals that are too large they appear to be a haven for pedlars of drugs,noise. and general mayhem.?

Is it time to curtail festivals that are too large they appear to be a haven for pedlars of drugs,noise. and general mayhem.?

How many have you been to Prem ? Glastonbury is the biggest. i go every year. I see less evidence of drugs and mayhem than on any high street at the weekend. The noise as you put it is regulated by the licence conditions. The best thing about Glasto is that all ages attend and one can find encouraging evidence that not all pensioners are ignorant bigoted Blackshirt reading old farts.:tophat: Good effort at :fish: Prem. Very juicy bait.

Not been to any, more sense,.....Karl had the right idea for once ,hold them in football grounds and call them concerts ..

Not been to any, more sense,.....Karl had the right idea for once ,hold them in football grounds and call them concerts ..
Concerts in football grounds are terrible for the pitch.

I hope we're not doing that Rugby League weekend any more so we have plenty of time to get the drainage sorted. Does anyone know?

Romans are far too decadent for a respectable citizen like me. Most perversions have Latin roots.

Glastonbury to get £900.000 Government funding they do like giving our money away ......A total waste of time and money.

Glastonbury to get £900.000 Government funding they do like giving our money away ......A total waste of time and money.

Rarely have I seen such economic illiteracy. Do you have any idea how much the music industry contributes to our economy ? This drop in the ocean is in reality an investment to keep the festival and music sector going till times improve.