I'll say it now as... | Vital Football

I'll say it now as...

COYG

And fingers crossed that iFollow doesn't have any teething problems for the start of the season.
Great to see they’ve matched up the Radio Kent commentary with the live footage on iFollow plus added a score at the top which they didn’t have last season.

I only saw the last 25-30 mins as got tied up with some chores inflicted upon me by the missus. But from what I saw, we were defensively sound, especially Ehmer and Zak. Accrington were spirited and huffed and puffed near the end, but didn’t look like scoring. Great start!

Great to see they’ve matched up the Radio Kent commentary with the live footage on iFollow plus added a score at the top which they didn’t have last season.

They did eventually. For the first half hour or so we had images of Accrington v Gills accompanied by commentary of Grismby v Forest Green!

They did eventually. For the first half hour or so we had images of Accrington v Gills accompanied by commentary of Grismby v Forest Green!

That’s classic. I dipped in to the first half for about 5 seconds to see the score and thought i heard the commentator mention “Town”. By the time I tuned in, it was synced up fairly nicely with about a half second commentary lag!

That’s classic. I dipped in to the first half for about 5 seconds to see the score and thought i heard the commentator mention “Town”. By the time I tuned in, it was synced up fairly nicely with about a half second commentary lag!

Just as well they sorted it out. I don't mind not having commentary (nice to have, but not essential), but I do want to hear the crowd noise, ref's whistle, etc., and all of those noises were coming from the Grimsby game! Had to watch the game in silence until they sorted it out.

Synchronisation of the commentary and images was OK for me.