I'll believe it when I see it. | Vital Football

I'll believe it when I see it.

Max.Headroom

Vital Reserves Team
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/sport/conor-wilkinson-gillingham-chance-134220/
If Lovell gets him playing like that, he truly will deserve the managers job. :69:

SL saw what we all saw. Conor just wasn't putting himself about enough when given his chances in the side. So Lovell did the right thing and kicked his backside and surprise surprise the kid seems to have responded. Lovell was a quality striker and Eaves has already been complementary about how he has helped his game. If he continues to improve Wilkinson to a point where he can actually be a threat up front then it's another reason to let him continue up to at least Christmas. If we are out of the relegation places by then this should be extended to the end of the season. Imho of course!

I hadn't been too sure whether Wilkinson is a hold-up striker, although that could've just been the way he was playing. That said, Lovell sees him as one evidently.

I remember giving SBT stick after his form when he joined us, so he's certainly not a lost cause yet.

If it works, then hats off to SL. It seems that man management is his forte, although there are some, who feel he has no management experience to cope.