Ihaventaclue | Vital Football

Ihaventaclue

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
Now this might be complete bollocks but years ago didn't a lad from Coventry take part in some kind of half time game that subsequently could have been ihaventaclue....if it was then I'm sure I saw him in the East stand with a blue/white viking helmet on...could be bollocks but wheres he gone anyroad.

Ihaventaclue where the feck are you ?

I think he posts on FB on Boulevard of Broken Dreams as Richard Twohalves (used to be Richard Ricardo).

Think it's the same mon.

I think he also posts as Goals Galore on CL. If not then it's someone with the same sense of humour.

Here I am. Alive and kicking, sometimes kicking with more accuracy and enthusiasm than a few others I don't know on a saturday afternoon.

But I'm delighted to see that someone refers to 'a sense of humour'. A response to my mention of 'it's humour darlin', to Mrs Clueless is "is that what you call it"?

In my desire to remain anonymous I can't tell you whether I only drink beer in multiples of 2 different halves at a time, whether I know of a place of broken dreams, but I will take credit for goalsgalore at Oxford and yesterday.

HindleyMon, if you thought the person inexplicably wearing a viking hat, I wish you'd made yourself known to me, and I could have told you where the feck I am. I do remember some buffoon doing goal shoot on his 60th birthday.

If it is me 2 years ago I gave Vital a break because it was all just a bit too viscous, unkind, no fun ..... every one seemed to have a grrrrrrrr on and was determined to bark at everyone else. But I could be persuaded back for more clueless drivel and astute comments.

Thanks folks

That's very kind
Good to see you are well sir and welcome home. Sometimes it does all get a bit serious.....you have been missed.
.... that's very kind .... thanks. Be prepared for clueless comments and maybe the 'odd' match report.

I do wish Leon Clarke was 1 step ahead of himself. Keen as Coleman's but always seems to try to put his foot onto the bus just after it pulls away from the bus stop. He used to play for Coventry.

That's very kind

.... that's very kind .... thanks. Be prepared for clueless comments and maybe the 'odd' match report.

I do wish Leon Clarke was 1 step ahead of himself. Keen as Coleman's but always seems to try to put his foot onto the bus just after it pulls away from the bus stop. He used to play for Coventry.

Your match reports are certainley different but legedary and are wasted on the majority of the CL crew

I can't get this. Ihaventaclue. Renowned for being clueless and support WAFC only because it is / was the closest prem / now football stadium to a train station on the west coast line, from Coventry. And Lazy sid knows that I Parkrun and cycle, Hindley thinks he knows I did goal shoot, and jonnyskiing refers to some dodgy match reports which are 'legendary'. Yes, someone did cycle to Doncaster, MKDs, Reading, & Northampton, and yes I did get a bit hacked off at coming in 146th at Parkrun in Coventry so I went to Ulverston, ran a slower time and came in 26th. And I don't think I know who any of you are. I'll post a match report soon.

Why, at the end of the bolton game did Leon Clarke either look as if he was going to take his shorts off, or that he had a need to inspect the contents there-in. Surely if I noticed it, others must've.

The contact again is brill.

Here I am. Alive and kicking, sometimes kicking with more accuracy and enthusiasm than a few others I don't know on a saturday afternoon.

But I'm delighted to see that someone refers to 'a sense of humour'. A response to my mention of 'it's humour darlin', to Mrs Clueless is "is that what you call it"?

In my desire to remain anonymous I can't tell you whether I only drink beer in multiples of 2 different halves at a time, whether I know of a place of broken dreams, but I will take credit for goalsgalore at Oxford and yesterday.

HindleyMon, if you thought the person inexplicably wearing a viking hat, I wish you'd made yourself known to me, and I could have told you where the feck I am. I do remember some buffoon doing goal shoot on his 60th birthday.

If it is me 2 years ago I gave Vital a break because it was all just a bit too viscous, unkind, no fun ..... every one seemed to have a grrrrrrrr on and was determined to bark at everyone else. But I could be persuaded back for more clueless drivel and astute comments.

Thanks folks

Hello.

I joined this forum last October so you won't have known me from earlier, but by the sounds of it you were a very popular user and have clearly stood out in the memory of several people on here! Having read your comments on this thread I imagine you'll inject some humour into the forum, as well as sharing your knowledge of the game.

I know what you mean about things getting a little argumentative, but I've found recently it has been very much possible to have civil and interesting conversations with most on here.

I very much hope you enjoy posting on here again!

Last edited:
Folks, Actually I'm quite 'touched' in the nicest sense of the word. Thanks so much for your kind, caring and thoughtful words. Reeally appreciate it. However, you may live to regret it ...... I may post a posting soon! Even a Bolton match report. Thanks again.

Jimmmy ... I wondered where you were. I'm hoping you are well and your leg has recovered. Like Shaun McDonald, injuries can take a long time to recovery. Many a pre match committee meeting in the WC has been had where all items on the agenda have been passed; all contentious items were lubricated by beer. 3 - 4 new committee members have joined and luckily they seem to say the right thing, although 1 of them doesn't like Reece much, so there are occasional post meeting fights where issues are now resolved amicably and appropriately. BTW ... other peoples perceptions are interesting; what's this about 'bonkers'; I think I'm perfectly normal ......... it's them others!!

Yeh legs healed up but my running days are over yeh I’m well but I managed to by pass the season ticket queue up here this season at last so myself and my son go to games up here now travelling was taking its toll coming down but still will pop down now and then .

it is the second of these quotes that made me refer to match reporting as there is a poster on CL that goes under he name of Goalsgalore.
I may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, and if so I apologse resevedly.

No JonnyS, no need to be sorry for anything. Your maths is better than mine. It's me; my cover is blown!! As those that know me around ES7 - I was just trying to maintain a low profile.

Yeh legs healed up but my running days are over yeh I’m well but I managed to by pass the season ticket queue up here this season at last so myself and my son go to games up here now travelling was taking its toll coming down but still will pop down now and then .

Teddy Bear I hope.