iFollow | Vital Football

iFollow

Jay76

Vital Newbie
What's up with the new Latics official website? It's gone downhill a bit, and there's no iFollow for this season too, and no subscriptions for anything. Will this now be free to all via 'Latics TV'? What is this, and what will it cover? (i.e. lives games for all like iFollow offered?)

What's up with the new Latics official website? It's gone downhill a bit, and there's no iFollow for this season too, and no subscriptions for anything. Will this now be free to all via 'Latics TV'? What is this, and what will it cover? (i.e. lives games for all like iFollow offered?)

Latics have opted out of iFollow apparently and will this season be running a similar service independently.

Don't think there are any details yet but I believe the plan is providing the same product but it will be Wigan Athletic rather than the football league running it.

So I’m guessing if you don’t cancel your ifollow subscription they’ll keep taking it. Will they still be providing everything except match commentary?
I was unable to find Latics tv on the official website, where have they hidden it?
I haven’t had any correspondence from either party.

Good to see that the full 90 minute video is available post match on Latics TV, I hope in future they make them available the day after the game (as per ifollow last season) as I used this feature quite a lot.

Good to see that the full 90 minute video is available post match on Latics TV, I hope in future they make them available the day after the game (as per ifollow last season) as I used this feature quite a lot.

Yeah and what a load of crap that is, stop-start-stop-start i gave up after 5 minutes, the new site is bloody awful, you cant find anything you're looking for, shite!

Yeah and what a load of crap that is, stop-start-stop-start i gave up after 5 minutes, the new site is bloody awful, you cant find anything you're looking for, shite!

You just sound like one of those gobby stroppy teenagers whose mum clips him round the head every 5mins