iFollow | Page 2 | Vital Football

iFollow

With the clock and score displayed and Peter 'Parka' Lloyd , I'm well chuffed.
All I need now is to be able to cast it to my TV.

Great that the video plus commentary is now working, but is it just me or have they got the audio levels completely wrong?

On Saturday I could barely hear the commentary over the crowd noise and it seems to be the same tonight.

I'm getting nothing except the irritating music and bloke telling me that the match will start shortly.

Commentary now working ....

Anybody have any idea if I'd be able to use a vpn on my smart tv and then watch it on ifollow via my tv directly?

If not, I suppose the HDMI option might be an idea. I suppose it's poor quality though? Laat time i tried to cast stuff up to my tv it looked awful as the resolution was so poor, less than sd im sure.

Commentary doesn't seem to be working here in Spain

Have you got anything Madrid ?

Only just got in now. Will check whether commentary works in 2nd half. Have you got the option to watch the game? Alderman says he has, but I've only got the commentary option.

Weird. Is is possible some Spanish channel, or a channel you can get in Spain, might be showing it for some reason?

Everything's fine here, apart from the barely audible commentary #firstworldproblems

Only just got in now. Will check whether commentary works in 2nd half. Have you got the option to watch the game? Alderman says he has, but I've only got the commentary option.

I get the option but then get this..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180814-215107.png
    Screenshot_20180814-215107.png
    654.5 KB · Views: 6
Can anyone to through a simple assessment on how this I follow works .I take it you wou!d need Data or Wifi.As I understand you can watch the games later .Can you watch it on multiple devices?

Last edited:
Can anyone to through a simple assessment on how this I follow works .I take it you wou!d need Data or Wifi.As I understand you can watch the games later .Can you watch it on multiple devices?

It works differently depending on whether or not you're in the UK, Chris, assuming you're in the UK, I can't really say how it would work for you. I'm sure one of the UK-based subscribers will be able to explain how it works there.

To use it in the U.K., there are two options.

You can subscribe as a uk subscriber. You get audio commentary, replays - including extended highlights and full match replays, plus news features and interviews. Think it costs about 30-40 quid and yes you need WiFi and data.

The other option is to subscribe as an international user, but you’ll need a VPN which makes ifollow think you’r abroad - for this you get the above plus live streams of the matches - but see problems above. It worked for me for Accrington and i dipped in to the Burton game for a bit as wasn’t there. Was at the match tonight so cant comment on that. Think it costs about 120 quid.

Last edited:
Anybody have any idea if I'd be able to use a vpn on my smart tv and then watch it on ifollow via my tv directly?

If not, I suppose the HDMI option might be an idea. I suppose it's poor quality though? Laat time i tried to cast stuff up to my tv it looked awful as the resolution was so poor, less than sd im sure.

For some reason, it doesn’t work on my Android/Smart TV this season at all - even though the app is still there (I’ve tried updating and also deleting and reinstalling but that’s hasn’t worked). Apple TV blocks it too from the iPad/iPhone (you just get audio - pic is scrambled), so am guessing an HDMI hard wire may do the same. I may get a cheap one to try. As it stands I’m just using the iPad.

To use it in the U.K., there are two options.

You can subscribe as a uk subscriber. You get audio commentary, replays - including extended highlights and full match replays, plus news features and interviews. Think it costs about 30-40 quid and yes you need WiFi and data.

The other option is to subscribe as an international user, but you’ll need a VPN which makes ifollow think you’re not abroad - for this you get the above plus live streams of the matches - but see problems above. It worked for me for Accrington and i dipped in to the Burton game for a bit as wasn’t there. Was at the match tonight so cant comment on that. Think it costs about 120 quid.

That pretty much sums it up Steve.