iFollow | Vital Football

iFollow

Merthyr Imp

Vital Football Hero
Is anyone else having trouble signing in to iFollow?

All this morning I've kept getting;

'Sorry, but there has been a problem signing you in. Please try again later.'

Had the same trouble late last night when trying to look at the first lot of highlights but later on it let me in.

Oh well, I don't do apps, me being a dinosaur and all!

Hope it comes back on, I was looking forward to some afternoon's entertainment watching last night's match.

Is anyone else having trouble signing in to iFollow?

All this morning I've kept getting;

'Sorry, but there has been a problem signing you in. Please try again later.'

Had the same trouble late last night when trying to look at the first lot of highlights but later on it let me in.
Same problem for me. I clicked on the ifollow support live text chat button and was advised they are aware of the problem, to keep checking and it should be fixed later today.

Anybody know how long the service works for under the terms and conditions? Is it until the end of the season? end of May? or a full calendar year etc etc

Not 100% but think it goes like an annual sub. A calendar year, if they have your payment details, think it auto renews from the date you bought it.
Wouldn't imagine there will be much on there when the season is done.

I wonder if they do pre-season friendlies? Might have to dust off the I-follow original trio, if Radio Lincs aren't covering it.

Not 100% but think it goes like an annual sub. A calendar year, if they have your payment details, think it auto renews from the date you bought it.
Wouldn't imagine there will be much on there when the season is done.

Thats what the old Imps Player used to do. I'm not sure with GDPR they are allowed to do that anymore, unless one gave express permision to do so.

I was thinking too, that Sky have the TV rights should we arrive in the play offs, hopefully the audio will still be on Ifollow.