ifollow | Page 5 | Vital Football

ifollow

It has been a while since anyone seems to have had a problem with I-Follow so one hopes that they have sorted things out, except...

last Saturday I lost the picture at precisely 61minutes 07seconds and for the remainder of the game I had to log out, re-boot, get back in etc. etc. only to end up watching the endlessly circling arrow! Luckily as it was the FA Cup I was at least able to listen to the commentary on BBC Radio Lincs which proves that my internet connection was fine. I'd be very interested if anyone also experienced problems. For the record, that was the first time I have had it this bad in all the times I have watched games on I-Follow.

My son didn't have a problem with his viewing; he lives 12 miles away.

To tempt fate I can honestly say that I've had no IFollow visual issues at all this season and I've swapped provider since September.

I think much depends how close you are to the green relay boxes and I've got one about fifty foot away

The audio has broken up quite a bit though

Last few weeks it's gone back to being fairly reliable for me over here.... touch wood. Not a fan of all the repeated ads they have now, I see they have introduced ads into "Matchday live" too. :downer:

#alwayssomethingtocomplainabout

Last few weeks it's gone back to being fairly reliable for me over here.... touch wood. Not a fan of all the repeated ads they have now, I see they have introduced ads into "Matchday live" too. :downer:

#alwayssomethingtocomplainabout

Before the start of the game is usually when they have the most ads so I mute the sound and then listen to BBC Radio Lincolnshire instead. That way, you don't miss any of the pre-match interviews because of the ads.

Before the start of the game is usually when they have the most ads so I mute the sound and then listen to BBC Radio Lincolnshire instead. That way, you don't miss any of the pre-match interviews because of the ads.

My routine is watch "Matchday live" then get iFollow on the telly muted and then tune to R.Lincs on the Echo show for the half hour before ko as you say. Cheers!

It has been a while since anyone seems to have had a problem with I-Follow so one hopes that they have sorted things out, except...

last Saturday I lost the picture at precisely 61minutes 07seconds and for the remainder of the game I had to log out, re-boot, get back in etc. etc. only to end up watching the endlessly circling arrow! Luckily as it was the FA Cup I was at least able to listen to the commentary on BBC Radio Lincs which proves that my internet connection was fine. I'd be very interested if anyone also experienced problems. For the record, that was the first time I have had it this bad in all the times I have watched games on I-Follow.

Had the same problem but from earlier on. Told me to reboot and eventually said "There was an error please try again"

In fairness that is the first time I have had a problem. Ended up listening to the game.

Don’t assume your internet connection is ok if you can get the radio coverage. Many factors govern those little data packets filled with 1’s and 0’s. How many people are streaming the Crown for example on a shared copper for example. Unless of course you’re on full fibre to premises. Try the Ofcom speed checker to see what speed you are getting.